Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dopest Dope You've Ever Smoked???!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CPipe, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Trainwreck
    OG Kush

Hands down best strains that I have smoked.

2. For me, it is between Romulan from a local club and Sour Diesel from my friend who knows a guy who grows. I think im leaning towards to romulan though.

3. Amnesia, in the Netherlands.

First and only time I had to remind myself that it would pass, 'twas that intense.

4. Dopest dope? I think I'd have to go with the Afgan Kush I had a while back.

Though that may just be because I smoked a very, very large amount of it :smoking:

5. Acapulco gold, I bought it from a guy who was in his mid 60s at limstone maine phish concert IT. He wasnt walking around selling it, I was standing next to him another guy and you could smell it when they took a hit. The guy next to him said WOW what kind of weed is that. The guy said Acapulco gold I have been cloning it since the 60s. Over hearing their conversation, I walked over to the guy and asked him if he sell an 8th and he did for $70.00 all other weed was selling 35 to 40 an 8th. It was truly one hit and quit it. I could take my one hitter and take a hit an be stoned. That is when I use to smoke about an 8th a day. I still dont truly know if it was Acapulco gold it did have a gold tint to it. That was hands down the best weed I have ever smoked though.

6. My good friend-dealer got some Mango (KC Brains) and White Rhino. Smokin' good for now.

7. Aussie Blues.
    How many threads will I have to state this in?

8. 1. BlueBerry Alaskan Thunderfuck
    2. O.G Kush
    3. Granddaddy Purple

Those three are very strong and good choices.

9. i mixed a blunt with some of my NYC sour D some grand daddy purp from cali, and some headband i got from my boy in the city.

I smoked this blunt with 2 of my boys. all 3 of us couldnt find the subway station when we were 1 block away from it for like 30 minutes. riding the train was a whole other story! we were couch locked on the train. road that shit for an extra 45 minutes cuz we didnt feel like getting up. lmao.

10. You have boys?

11. green crack

12. #92 Liz_Lemon, Sep 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2009
    LOL! Quit it you guys! I need to stop looooling.

Edit: Oh fuck now I'm in the wrong thread.
    That comment was for that high school kid who's afraid of his gym teacher.

Double edit: "Green crack" worked better as a reply to that other thread. Thus, I was rolling.

13. Maui Wowie:hello:

14. iv smoked many buds but my top i would have to say would be

white widow/og kush mix, mix afghan kush, sour diesel and blue dream

15. funny...asshole. boys as in friends...

16. Cheese.

I have no idea where to get anything nicer.

17. Blue Dream
    Snowcap
    some shit called "green goblin"

18. Got to agree w/ this guy, two quarter is half an ounce, (14 g) and orange kush is way more than that for 40. If it was orange kush you probably got 2 to 2.5 for it if you say headies is hard to come by your way.

But I would say my best smoke would be jack herrar or silver haze.

19. Rofl anyone servin quarters for 20 isnt fukin with no orange kush

20. Best I've smoked is either headband, grand daddy purp, or green crack in that order