Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dopest Dope You've Ever Smoked???!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CPipe, Feb 23, 2009.

1. China WHITEEEEEEE baby.

Not sure how specific your thread title wants me to be.

2. The best I have ever smoked I found in a random dispensary in LA it was called Blue Dream Haze.

3. Lol, bullshit

Cannabis doesn't make people "trip balls"

4. For me it's Sour Diesel. But that's the only really REALLY good bud I've smoked.

5. As soon as i moved to Pittsburgh a classmate helped me find some bud around here. First he got me some Blueberry, and more recently it's been a lot of G13/PineBud hybrid. Needless to say I'm very pleased with what I've found down here.:bongin:

6. "Dragons breath" from Amersdam
    northern lights
    sour diesel
    mango 13
    trainwreck

7. fuck, i think ive only ever had mids. idk anybody around here who would have good shit

8. Dude sorry but "two quaters for 40" I hope you mean quarters. which 20 for a quarter of dank? sorry but highly unlikely. and you sound like probably a 13, 14 year old kid claiming everything dank with orange hairs, "orange kush". trust me, every kid that smokes thinks that the stuff they had was "orange kush or something", Not trying to hate but I don't believe you at all.

BTW, best shit I got was an 8th of blueberry.

9. white widow mixed with some other no name dank. All i could remember is that it was SO hairy, my friend said this is the chewbaka of weed. He was right it liked a friekin hairball covered in trichromes. I wish i had a photo.

10. This bangin headies with a Percecet 10mg in it, i man the weed was completly white with no green whatsoever, i was pretty fucked up.

11. Sweet tooth (hybrid of sweet pink grapefruit, and blueberry)
    Blueberry
    Great White Shark

i know a guy that grows all 3 and sells to the club

sweet tooth and blueberry both have really fruity smells and taste with a really good high

great white shark makes you trip baaaallllls though! 10x whiter than white widow! this stuff was crazy bomb

12. #72 grapeALICIOUS, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
    Grand Daddy Purple x Black

fucking amazing to say the least.

and back when I first started....have to spread the love on that original AK47 n Cherry Bomb....man did that shit have me on another level

13. AK-47. had that shit for the first time last week. it was the greatest high i've ever had.

14. grew a white widow plant in my basement.

i havent seen bud like that ever. even on here. people paid 35$ a gram for it. when we sold a little to get our money back for the grow.

15. that mango 13 going around here was insane! :smoke:

16. when i went to amsterdam a 2 years ago. i rolled a pure joint of ak47 and northern light and red leb.. my legs where like jelly after that never again:D

17. hmhmm well for me i would definaytly have to say sour diesel, reason why is cuz well i ben smoking for a year and have a sum wht high tolerace cuz i smoke like 4 times a day at least. but last week i ran across sour diesel for the first time so i picked some up and DAMN. i remeber i wlked to my park smoked a cig ( i barely ever smoke cigs) and got a head buzz and for sum reason everything got blurry and like colors seemed runny and shit like that. idk ive had alotta weird ass crazy TRIPS on weed haha :smoking: im really baked right now and idk it feels like i typed it bad but i dont wana check it over right now :p

18. i've had some sour diesel and northern lights dank that knocked me off my feet and coughing. :D

19. the best stuff Iv ever smoked would have to be the stuff I buy.

The best weed is the weed you got. IMO. So I dont recall all the weed iv smoked but all I know is the dopest stuff is the stuff I have on hand.

Also the stuff I grew from bag seed, Was amazing. but not a fav.