Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dopest Dope You've Ever Smoked???!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CPipe, Feb 23, 2009.

1. some purple kush that i got from a dealer friend. when he moved i was pissed.

2. ive smoked afghani kush and strawberry cough one night. and the next night he got trainwreck and that was amazing.

3. man i smoked a pipe of purple to the face wen i was young and i litterly started tripping i looked at my digital clock and the minutes were goin by like seconds acctuly thought i was gonna die that night cuz my heart was beating so fast lol i was fucked up:smoking:

4. I would have to go with some called Diesel Skunk. I was so high of my ass for like 4.5 hours. Some really good potent shit! Sorry to someone who posted above me but if you get blown off White Russian then you are weak.:laughing:

5. for hash was this chinese powder they called "hash powder". looks alot like kief but wow... it took me places

for weed i have been growing nl#5 for awhile now and its the best ive ever had

6. Northern Lights x White Widow, smoked two bowls 3 nights ago with my buddy...i was so high i was watching Attack Of The Show(G4) and they were reviewing a blu-ray player and they were playing a movie on there tv...well i thought i was watching it and couldnt figure out why the volume wouldnt go up...

7. The best I have had must have been the Super Silver I got when I was in Amsterdam :)

8. cantaloupe haze

9. For me it was some noname heady shit. Me and two of my friends roasted a batpack each, a couple bongloads, and a couple bowls. We started watching Miss March. I started fading in and out of consciousness. My recollection of the movie is really just five minutes worth of brief flashes of sex and homicidal firemen.

10. Some legit Hindu Kush.
    Shit got me blasted for 3 hours.

11. Lol! Do you have any idea how much weed is grown in Kentucky?

12. by far the best iv had was Medical strait from calli.

13. Indica: Northern Lights
    Sativa: Sour Diesel

I can't compare Indica to Sativa when you say favorite strain.

14. nothern lights made a sneak peak last night couple of rips later I had to foreclose on my brain. sooooo......

1. Gorilla fever "LI"
    2. N. Lights

Ps. awesome thread this is a great way to determine perferd strains over location and time!
    i love you CG

15. OG kush, It was the first time I smoked and we smoked a gram between the two of us. Easily the highest i've ever been

16. Some Northern Lights i picked up in Los Angeles was intense.

17. my top 4 are:

Purple Erkle (dense as anything, with crystals galore)
    Sour D (smelled like pure mangos)
    Trainwreck (skunky funk smell from 20 feet away!)
    Mango Kush (also smelled like mango)

18. really good rocks...hard as a diamond...strait from delk road...crack ftw:wave::eek::smoke:

19. strongest would be the trainwreck, made me vommit a little

20. blueberry blast honey hash.:cool: