Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dopest dope I've ever smoked.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xLively, Jan 12, 2012.

1. I got this strain called "Jack Hair or (herer, he might of spelled it wrong)". It is the straight up dopest dope I've ever smoked. I just packed 3 one-hitters of it, and I'm blazzzed.

I recommend it. :D :smoke:

What's the dopest dope you've ever smoked?

2. Yeah it would of been jack herer, and I'd have to agree aswell jack herer is great but the nicest bud I've ever smoked has gotta be blue cheese, it's unbelievabley dank

3. White Widow :) I

4. White rhino
    stones your fingers and balls, nuff' said

5. I got this stuff called UFO from a friend. He talked so highly about it so I had to pick up a gram. It was super frosted but it hit kind of harsh. The high was amazing tho and to add the high lasted 6 hours. The best tasting was between this granddaddy purp and some really good sour diesel.

6. I just had a g of blue cheese last weekend.

7. I wish I knew.

8. well we all have smoked the dopest dope we've ever smoked if you think about it

9. Lol OP didn't ask IF we've smoked the dopest dope we've ever smoked, but WHAT it was.

10. Northern lights

11. bubblegum from hesnice. was several years back.
    was some gooooooood shit

12. Jack Herer was also the sickest buds i had, fell in love with the Strain, so everytime its around i pick it up :O

13. Flo. That shit made me just have to sit down n chill my ass for awhile.

14. Moby Dick

It was so amazing!

15. I had some outdoor Jack Herer once and mmmm it was good. But Kalichakra is my fav strain I've ever had.

16. Afghan Goo

17. ATF, GDP, and a Blue Dream strain smoked a year or so ago.

All are equal in my mind. They were.. FUCKING RIDICULOUS.. Jeezus.

18. The thing is, everyone has different growers in their area. Those growers choose certain strains to grow and the really good growers choose specific strains to grow. These strains aren't necessarily the dopest, but they are grown the best in your area.

19. Probably Amnesia Haze because it gave me both the lazy and energetic high in one, I struggled to walk home after smoking it and changing songs on my ipod was a mission lol i only had to smoke a little and i was fucking ripped which usually wouldn't happen, even if i take weeks or 2 months at a time from quitting my tolerance is still pretty strong which sucks but that really took me off my feet

20. ^probably Amnesia Haze, Blue Dream or OG kush :)