Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dopest dope i've ever smoked!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sticky Green, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Hey guys, i have been browsing these forums for awhile, but a recent pick up made me want to sign up and show you guys what i am puffin on . My dealer said it was called Bubba Kush, this stuff is the dankest stuff i've smoked in the past year. I have only smoked like a 1g J out of this, and i am pretty sure this is the highest i have ever been in my life

i picked up an 1/8th and a half of this for 80$, i took so pictures, but i might have to come back and post so tomarrow ( i think i am way to baked to be anywhere near a camera right now .). Well without further ado here are the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. the dopest dope you EVER smoked.......this year??

3. Oh yum that makes me want a j! Did you wake and bake or am I just imagining the time you posted is something else.

4. Haha, no, i woke up at like 5am smoked a J, took those pics then when back to sleep.
    :smoking:

5. nice lookin joint u got there hope u enjoy that :D

6. best smoke was some trainwreck, it fucked me up!

7. bubba kush is nice, one of my favs.

8. Bubba Kush is clone only.Do you know if it was the Pre-98 cut or the Katsu?Bubba is one of my favorite Kushes besides Orange Kush and thats also clone only.80$ an 1/8th seems alittle steep though thats alittle more than 25$ per gram.Were is it you are located?

9. Sorry, i have no idea if this is the Clone only Bubba Kush, but it wasn't 80 an 1/8th. it was 60 for the 1/8th and 20 more for an extra half 1/8th :smoking:

10. Let's do a quick math review:

1/8 an ounce is usually rounded to 3.5 grams. He said "an eighth and a half" so 3.5 X 1.5= 5.25. $80 divided by 5.25= about $15.24/gram

hell of a price for the dankest shit he ever smoked

11. It doesn't LOOK that good but I'll take your word for it.:smoking:

12. haha....notbad. the dopest dope i smoked this year is what im puffing now.. Goo

13. Even better then the blue oyster cult shit?

14. you really have no clue what your talking about bubba kush is not clone only neither is orange kush

15. ROFL yes it is.

16. Recently I've been smoking afgoo and og kush, but I just smoked some emperor kush. It is seriously the dankest shit I've ever had in my life. Me smoked like one bowl between two people and I'm pretty sure it's the highest i've ever been in my life. I would easily pay 35$ a gram for this or 105$ an eigth.

I smoked like an hour ago and I am still super fucking stoned.

17. bubba kush is pretty damn good man.

18. haha, thats ludicrous :rolleyes:

19. :eek: