dopest dope ive ever smoked.

Discussion in 'General' started by ragnarok420, Jun 30, 2012.

1. guuuuys wassup. whats the dopest dope you've ever smoked? for me purple haze or plat. hands down

2. This unknown dank that originated from Northern Cali.

Dear god I was so happy.

3. purple mids that the ghost of biggie threw onto my lap during a heavy pcp trip

4. blue dreeeaaaaam.

5. [quote name='"Havok Se7en"']This unknown dank that originated from Northern Cali.

Dear god I was so happy.[/quote]

Was it that dude out of Antioch that made it? he was kinda old like og old. But dude got robbed for all of his plants and the dude that stole it got locked up or killed or something and it's no longer available?

6. I cannot name the "dopest dope" I've ever smoked -
    As the words spoke -"dopest dope", are silly to me,
    Comparable a joke as this willy-nilly poem I just wrote.

7. No idea man :confused_2:

8. When I opened this I thought he was talking about unmentionables.

9. That's what I consider dope, also. For the record - I don't smoke my dope.

10. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWGFECTCiLM"]It's Dope, Tito!.mov - YouTube[/ame]

11. If by "dope", you mean dank ass weed, it's some dank ass sour diesel that I had on a hot summer morning. I was high as hell before I passed the blunt to my former homie

12. Did anyone else read the thread name in the voice of Saul from Pineapple Express?

13. No. :poke:

14. Just me then :(

15. [quote name='"Cruizer"']Did anyone else read the thread name in the voice of Saul from Pineapple Express?[/quote]

Yes!! I feel ya!! Haha

16. toss up between some arctic sun and cheesus .... tho im hoping i havent actually had my best yet lol :smoke:

17. Lmfao, yeah. I think that was what Op was going for lol

This locally homegrown was straight up the dopest dope i eva smoked. It was beautiful.

18. Vagina derrpp, dope is bad for you!

19. Some light green no name kush.