Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dopest Dope I've Ever Smoked. (OG kush)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by puffpuff die, Dec 7, 2009.

1. #1 puffpuff die, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
    Just picked up 1/8 of OG kush, (i was going to pick up an ounce but he could not get his hands on any more:() fine by me though, il just end up getting a zip of Sour Diesel.

Hands Down one of top 3 sacks iv ever picked up, i just wish you could smoke some with me so i could should you what im really talking about.. but il show you as best as i can :) oh ya and it got smooshed in my pocket a bit, i had nothing to hold it in at the time.

SPECS
    Name: OG kush
    High: strong body high + intense mental crazyness
    Cost: .7g= $10.00 - 28g= $300.00
    Feel: pretty dense, not too dry

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. weird, that looks nothing like any OG ive ever smoked, and I get OG pretty frequently, the high is exactly as you described. Maybe its just the way yours was grown or somethin? :confused: anyways, still looks like some bomb and sounds like a good smoke:smoking:

3. #3 puffpuff die, Dec 7, 2009
    it sure is bro haha. good luck smokin the greens.

4. looks dank man enjoy never had og before loved bubba kush

5. looks dank and im feel that price it isnt too bad

6. Yeah but it's also just a small bit, so hard to tell. It looks like OG, well at least really bomb - and since you said this is one of the best highs you've had - yeah prob OG lol

OG gives such a nice high, and bong hits are awesome - every hit gives you like a new level of high. It's amazing :p

Enjoy it (unless you already smoked it, then I hope you did enjoy it). Happy tokin' :smoking:

7. the last 4 weeks i've been getting OG kush str8 from the clubs and other growes, and this bud he posted seems way to light green to be og kush.. but you never know ? now that i look at it a lil more it looks like beasters with a name slapped on it ? lol i duno

8. the picture appears to be the outdoor varient of OG Kush. still dank, just a little different nug formation

9. #9 IGotTheCottons, Dec 7, 2009
    Buds look nice, OP.

First off, he said it got squished in his pocket. Secondly, there are various things that can affect how bright a bud looks in a picture, such as: room lighting, flash settings, and other various camera settings.

For example:

[​IMG]

Same bud, different lighting, and different flash setting (I didn't change any thing else).

[​IMG]

Here's another example. Same exact bud, I just change the angle the light was hitting it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Just because that particular plant doesn't look like the usual doesn't mean it's not "OG KUSH" every individual plant has its own set of Genotypes and Phenotypes, meaning it might have the trait for what it usually looks like, but is displaying another more dominant trait.

11. actually i have 2 grams left, might save a gram for graduation this year. whip out some fire haha.

12. these peices do not portray what the 4.5 gram single nug i was givin, and yea like they said cameras never capture the actual color. but let me add that it deffenetly does not look quite so light green.