Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dopest dope i ever smoked, from the 478

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hiphopanonymous?, Oct 1, 2010.

1. #1 hiphopanonymous?, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    Dude listen up i just got this shit here, gave the best body high i have had in three years. I have no clue of its name all ma dude said was it was some cali exotic??? Rolled a motha fuckin swisher of this shit and went on a blunt cruise.
    Had this chick in the car, totally bangin body. Her touch on my arm was so intense it was almost like my body was having a orgasm. Everything feels so senntual i love it. When she kissed on my neck and grabed my shit it was like the best expirence ever. I have been with that chick for 2 years and done a lot sexually but this feeling was like x 10000000000, and she never really did anything.

just curious how much would this go for in your area, its pretty fluffy to.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

some other strains ive got.

Orange kush

[​IMG]

blue dream

[​IMG]

lil mix of ak47 and blue dream

[​IMG]

2. look at those hairs! sativa alll the way

3. Let me get some of that :)

4. Looks sick, and buds and bangin' go hand in hand;)

5. Nice nugs

6. thanks guys i try to sample a lil of everything instead of buyin much of one strain

7. Haha the order form is from extenze.net!

8. That's some sick ass buds. :devious:

9. That would go for 40/8th around here. Possibly 45.

Looks like I can smell it from here

10. male enhancement pills and bud lolz, i wonder why the bud was soo sensually overwhelming.....ha:smoke:

11. dude ive had that cali exotic stuff. My friend just called it super exotic but i think its the exact same stuff since i felt amazing with that stuff and havent had a good high like that in a while ever since

12. Hands down?