Dopesick

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by j0nNyCh1mPo14, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Hey all, I didnt know who else or where else to go to vent, so I figured I would come here. I have been battling with heroin addiction for the past 2 years or so. Recently, I have been on a 3 month binge of atleast 10 bags a day. Today is my first day with no drugs and no money, and I'm dying... I literally feel like shooting myself in the fuckin head, the pain is so god damn bad. There is absolutely no other pain like the pain you get when comin off opiates. I hate withdrawing, and this is by far the worst I have ever experienced. Please, if you are thinking about doing opiates for the first time, please, please, please heed my warning and steer clear. It will suck you into it right away, and soon enough you will be powerless over the drug. I can not believe I have allowed myself to get to this point. Alright, well thanks for letting me bitch, I am gonna go see if I can somehow get myself to sleep for a little bit. :mad::mad::mad:

2. damn bro i know it's hard i was terribly addicted to OC's like 6 months ago and only do em every now and then most them time it is hard man you just gotta fight it hard but what he says is true guys addiction can be hell so know what your getting into before you do it.

3. Hang in there man. I have gone through this more times than I can count. I don't do smack but I have a morphine and oxy dependency and if I'm not careful and run out too early I go through an excruciating hell that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Just know that there are other people out here that understand the hell that is withdrawing. Good luck making it through this rough time.

4. I was on a 24mg IV Dilaudid/day habit, and then I started doing 6 bags/day. I know what you mean with dopesick.
    Withdrawals was the worst week of my life.
    The best help for me was smoking a bowl or two, and when the munchies kicked in, I'd eat some ice cream. I got massive sugar cravings during withdrawals.
    Good luck man. And just remember, it sucks for now, but when you're clean, you'll feel so much better.

5. Exactly, good luck man, I hope all works out well for you. :wave:

6. Sorry my man.

I fuck with a lot of opiates includin smack but only do it like 7 times a month and never really get withdrawls.. once you're clean you should try and do what I do.

7. smoke lots of bud and eat lots of sugar

8. well thought id give you guys an update... im on day two, and though the wd pain sucks, i am feelin a lot better about myself... i think im actually gonna be able to kick it this time.

9. stay strong bro kickin that shit is definitly for the better. Stock up on some nugget and get blasted silly for a while hopfully that will help. This bowls for you

10. [quote name=',DRoidR"KB602']Sorry my man.

I fuck with a lot of opiates includin smack but only do it like 7 times a month and never really get withdrawls.. once you're clean you should try and do what I do.[/quote]

Thats like telling a serial killer that once they stop killing people they shoul just do it every now and then. Well maybe not a perfect analogy, but it gets the point across.

And sorry I wasn't trying to be mean. Just realistic. From my past with H after you're clean, there's no such thing as just using a few times. It's always a relapse. I know there could be some people who after kicking a habit like heroin might be able to control use from then on. The cravings are so strong, and satisfying that only makes it grow.

11. So true.. The first day, your mind is weakest. The second, it's your body. I honestly don't know which is worse.

Best of luck, dude. I've been through this many times, so I'll be here if you need to talk.

12. right there with you man... you should see if you could do suboxone treatment, it really is an amazing drug.

But all props to you if you get clean cold turkey, my hat goes off to you man.

Just hang in there, it really is hell.

13. God bless you man, you'll totally break free from the snare!!

opiates tell your body lies, so to speak, and the only way to get back to normal is to not touch it again!! Your subconscious (which controls most of our actions) is gonna try every trick int he book to overtake your conscious mind (the mind that knows it's evil) and you must NOT ALLOW IT TO DO THAT! Control your subconcious! NEVER GIVE IN and it only gets better from here!!! You dont want to keep subjecting yourself to hell, that last hit can truly be you last visit to HELL, and you can never go there again- just Stay strong, brother!!

14. just here to offer my support i dont have a problem with heroin even though i like doing black tar on occasion. W/Ding from anything sucks especially when more of the drug is cheaply and readily available. When i have to take a break from doing meth it freakin sucks cuz i feel all antsy and i get the sweats for days after stopping, its even lasted a whole week once. And it doesnt help when my dealer is calling ME to sell ME some shit. But just smoke herb man and remember that its not worth it, i dont understand this "bag" concept but that sounds like one hell of an expensive habit.

15. Hey man I can't say i know where you're coming from, but i wish you the best and stick with it bro. A few weeks back I took about 20 mg of oxycodones a day for like 4 days straight, and i ran out on the fifth day, so i felt like shit that whole morning. Enough to make me scale back to like 10-15 mgs once or twice a week.

Best of luck, you can do it.

16. 14 days clean so far since suboxone :hello:

17. I give all you opiate users props for quitting. It brings you down quick. I am starting my kick but I have meds to help. Keep strong and stay safe bros

18. Thanks a lot for all the support!:D:D:D I've had to kick before cold turkey, so I know that I can do it. It just blows a lot cause you feel like absolute dog shit for a week or two. I'm lookin around for some subs, cuz they help ease you out of your habit very well. Hopefully I'll find some soon. I smoked two fat dutch's tonight with my buddies, and for the time that I was stoned, I completely forgot about all the aches and pains I had from WD'ing. :eek::eek:I was very surprised by how well weed has alleviated my pain, and it just goes to show what a great and powerful plant it truely is.:smoking::hello::smoking::hello::smoking::hello: Now if only I had stuck with weed from the very beginning hahaha. Once again, thanks a lot for the support guys and I'll keep you updated. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

Oh, and for whoever said something about "bags", that is how dope is sold out here on the east coast. Dope is packaged in bags, and is usually sold in packets of ten bags, called bundles. Though, you can get less than ten bags, but it is not as cost efficient.

19. keep ya head up....idk id jus smoke alot of bud dog..dont put urself thru tht kind of shit

20. Just lost a friend to the shit over the summer. was in and out of rehab and the day after he got out of a long rehab he od'd...definitately a force to be messing with ive never personally done h but have had problems with other chemicals and have seen friends go threw withdrawl from the shit and i can tell its not something easy to do. one of my friends is in rehab right now waitin for him to come out. to quit cold turkey without rehab or anything else is beyond me u must have the willpower of superman