Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dopedealers:Listen, Learn!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by burnTTrees, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Listen all you dope dealers out there!!!!

Last night my (guy) called and said "its good-to-go" , so i drove an hour from my house to pick up this super smoke!!!
    Made it all the way down there, no(guy), banging on the door, beating on the house, blowing up the phone! No response...... i was so pissed man ready to bust a window and take my share ..... dont tell us your there and your not gonna be ... we got a f***ing life !!! Im sure you have one as well, but dont give the go-ahead if your not gonna show!

The (guy) called this morning...to make amends, hes on his way now ! wake-n-bake delivery

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

2. Wait until he drives an hour to your place and don't answer your door or phone.

3. Then he wouldnt get any bud...?

4. ? The guy is doing him a favor by even coming back.....

He can just leave if he wanted. :confused:

5. I should have put a smiley or something, I wasn't being serious.

6. lol atleast your dope dealer is a nice dope dealer, i have to go to a local crackhouse to get my green

7. haha dude, same thing happened to me earlier this year although I didn't have to drive an hour away.

My boy called me at 345 in the morning and told me to bring a blunt over. Since it was a friday night I was still up and more than willing. Picked up the stick, walked over to his place (about 10 min) and the doors locked, all the lights are off, and he doesn't answer after 4 phone calls.

After this I was ready to tell the kid to fuck off. But he called me the next morning after seeing that I had called him and apparently he was pretty blacked out and just passed out soon after he called me. He made amends by smoking me up and throwing me a cheap O.

8. well he finally showed some nice budz and some nice kief a lil discount aswell !!!:smoke:

9. I know how OP feels, my guy is also kinda annoying. When ever I go to pickup he wants me to drive him around the city for like 5 hours to do his work, fuck no I got shit to do... sad thing is I normally do it :<

10. As a former "dope dealer" let me tell you something. You are not entitled to anything. Dealers have lives that are probably far more busy than yours is. Spontaniety is extremely important... which means sometimes plans will fall through. That's life when dealing with a substance that can't be sold from a 9-5 shop.

Finally, when you're driving 60 minutes to pick up bud... you're doing it wrong.

11. Geez, Driving hours away and what-not I am so happy I live in a city with everybody i went to highschool with, and always have the good-good

But that exact story has happened to me

Came back the next morning even gave me a free tab, took ten off my eighth so it was only 45, and put me on a blunt

Good-Shit

12. Yeah man.. gotta find something closer than that

13. /win

not to mention in my experience a dealer like that can do two things:

1.) not give a fuck when they leave you hanging and they'll just hope you buy from them all the same
    2.) actually care a lil and they'll hook you up next time

as long as you're getting option 2 it's all good... because really the dealer doesn't need you're business, you're lucky he picks up your calls to hook your hour-away ass up.

you get a new perspective on dealers once you actually do it yourself...

14. This. Just blaze a bowl and then wait for him to arrive. Don't let him in for like 20 minutes then when he's about to give up just be like alright...get in here and load a bowl. :smoke:

15. obvious dealers have lives, but when you give someone the okay, don't just leave when they're coming. thats just a dick move. its like if a friend wanted to hang out, you said okay, then just left your house without telling them. but yeah, he should find something closer

16. Friend> Weed Dealer
    realy no comparison between the 2 unles ur drug dealer is ur friend

17. why the fuck is this a topic? especially in seasoned tokers?

18. Wow, 1 hour drive. I bitch about walking 15 minutes across town to get my smoke.

19. i loled....

20. Sorry you hadda go thru that, but I know i'm a relible dealer. If someone says they need some, I'll tell them a when and where and i'll be on time. Now more often than not, its the other way around. People taking their sweet blessed time, like I got nothing to do but wait on their silly asses. Fuck, now that PISSES me off. No apologies when they get there, like they like I just live to wait on their needs.