Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Dope"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NowIsB, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Does anyone else know people who call marijuana/pot/ganj the gayest word possible; dope? Shortly after my father busted my smoking he went on the typical uneducated rant about pot and yelling at me n shit like that. The only thing that pissed me off was him calling it "dope". Im a pothead not a crack head, jeez!

P.S. this was about 2 years ago just remembered how much it grinds my gears to hear the word.

2. Dope is a word that some people used back in the 60s and 70s to refer to weed. My dad is one of them. He smokes weed too. It's just a word.

3. I know what the word means but it just sounds fucking retarded. Like common dad this is 2011 update ur goddamn info you old bastard.

4. Dope is heroin

5. I don't mind dope that much, but I really hate when people call it pot. Just annoys me.

6. i hate it when people call it dope because it implies your gonna be dopey all the time

7. isnt that the goal?

8. reefer used to sound like a bad thing, now IMO it sounds like the coolest nickname for cannabis.

9. Yeah, it just seems weird calling it dope or pot. Like, the only people I've heard call it that are people who hate smoking.

10. dope is heroine.

my dad did the same thing yelling about and such.

and i made sure to correct him as if he called me a dope addict one more time people were gonna think im a junkie.

but he knows now that it is called pot, weed. or smoke.

11. This.

12. I told him that if he keeps calling it that im going to start smoking crack too lol.

13. It erks the shit outta me when people call it pot or dope, just about any other nick name works, however, I usually stick with trees or weed.

14. Honestly though...when you smoke and get lit I doubt that you are thinking of a way to cure cancer.

Personally I could give a fuck less, this world has been given a shitton of shaky information in regards to marijuana...what really chaps my ass is the 'gateway drug' bullshit.

15. #17 headie shot, Feb 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2011
    lol this thred is kinda funny because today my mom and step-dad were fighting and he randomly brought up the "fact" that i "smoke dope all night long", like it makes people stupid loosers or somthing.....btw i had four As and one B on my last report card but i think all the reefer madness had impaired his memorie ;)

16. this.

17. this.

18. You know what I hate TS? When people get butthurt and refer to slang words as "fucking retarded" and "gay". Grow up. It's just a word. Don't like it? Don't use it.