dope-seeds.com Legit?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tweekjones, May 28, 2010.

1. #1 tweekjones, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    Live in the us looking to buy some autoflower lowryders or something in the ryder family dope-seeds.come is pretty cheap but is it legit? Id also like to know if nirvana shop is legit to sorry maybe i should have titled this thread differently :(

2. have ordered through dope-seeds.com before
    took about a week all seeds were good and had no problems

3. Thanks grassyblues!

4. Nirvana is for sure legit

5. no problem man:smoking::wave:

6. Both places are legit, dope-seeds is cheaper imo.

7. After some success I received a pack of 10 super lemon haze seeds form dope-seeds.com and only one weakly germinated. The reaction from dope-seeds.com was negative, no refund or replacement, I will not use them again. I suspect these are kept in a fridge that is too cold, no need for fridges cool and dark will do

8. After some success I received a pack of 10 super lemon haze seeds form dope-seeds.com and only one weakly germinated. The reaction from dope-seeds.com was negative, no refund or replacement, I will not use them again. I suspect these are kept in a fridge that is too cold, no need for fridges cool and dark will do

9. sorry sucks to hear, all 10 i got from dope-seeds germed and grew out fine

sure there was no user error there? no offense but 1 out of 10 is terrible even for terrible bag seed:wave:

10. Nirvana has much better prices I'm going with them. Think im going to get Northern Light,anyone like that strain?