Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dope night - 4.5G Spliff *pics*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Default, Jul 28, 2006.

1. crashed at my boys crib last night, we picked up about 6G's of some low beasters/high mids.

burned 2 fat blunts in like 45 minutes, then rolled a monster spliff with juicy jay's green apple papers, this shit comes on a roll n you can cut it, its dope.

it took both of us to roll this thing

[​IMG]

2. that's crazy, flavored papers.

3. those papers actually do have a great taste

4. Nice that joint looks tasty, what kind of bud did you have??

5. it was just a local strain of some low beasters/high mids. no hairs or seeds, its just dry decent looking herb. $100/half

i was gona take a pic of all the bud, but i forgot. and by the time i remembered, i was too blazed and all the bud was in my lungs. eh, shit happens

6. juicy jays rips are good papers:smoking:

7. dat paper looks dope

8. Yeah, they're good to munch on when you're all stoned after smokin' em.

9. you eat paper?

10. Haha (nice signature btw Chrondojah)

11. Mmmmm green apple, good stuff good stuff. :hello:

12. Looks like one hell of a joint meng.

13. Nice, i use the same papers and lighters

14. Nice J, I gotta those papes sometime.

15. fuckin nice, man, enjoy that shit while it lasts you fuckin' all night, that monster is huge! And I love that paper, man, fantastique...enjoy it, :smoking:

16. ive eaten juicy jays papers before too- once you get over the fact that youre eating paper, they taste pretty damn good.

but im afraid theyre better for eating than rolling with. not the best papers.

17. Nice J dude! :)

Although flavored papers contain more chemicals (to create the "flavor") and typically burn a bit more harsh.

18. I had one of those juicy jay rolls. I had peach.

19. Thats a really nice joint! :hello: But theres no way in hell, thats 4.5g's of Dry bud. Looks more like 1.5, but that IS a nice doobie.