Dope Auto THC Bomb and diesel-matic first time grow!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by RoyalHighness21, Jul 17, 2016.

1. I'll go check it out soon for sure I need all the knowledge I can get my hands on! Thats what's up, I hear that's better than soil as a medium anyways and in a lot of ways like its easier to maintain and stuff am I right? I don't think they're all that expensive either for the set up I should get it a go one of these days.

• Like Like x 2
  2. image.png Some pistils on Arya. Day 16 since germinated.

• Like Like x 2
  3. i think so..ive been growing 9yrs i think..n soil is a science..i kno all the basics,i feed mine same hydro nutes as i do n dwc..but hydro is easier for me..once u learn the basics just hit all yur numbers n yur good.very rapid growth too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I like soil so far I don't over water or anything that's all simple. I just know when I get the space I'm going to try DWC too once I get a house next year, I just love experimenting and just trying to do new stuff. Nothing wrong with rapid growth lol this diesel matic is growing fast I think I know it's an auto flower and all but still didn't expect to see pistils already but she still has another 50 days or so I'm guessing.

• Like Like x 2
  5. 20160728_082200.jpg Heres one i startd n mid april,non auto.just pulled it this wknd.2wk veg,n i got lil over 2oz.wish i didnt purge all my pics recently..had 4 plants all startd n april,same veg filled a 6×7 rm.actualy was crowded

• Like Like x 2
  6. My stuff is like 30min from my house all on timers n stuff but my ph wackd out right at end in since i only show up every 3days or so really darkened up my sugar leaves..

• Like Like x 1
  7. 20160729_084704.jpg Heres what im wrking on now

• Like Like x 2
  8. #48 RoyalHighness21, Aug 2, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    image.jpeg These curling leaves are annoying af' thoug. I put two bowls of ph'd water in the space to raise the humidity I need to go pick up a temp/humidity monitor tomorrow as well. The thc bomb is doing swell. Sometimes I wish I could just fast forward to harvest lol but the I respect and enjoy the process.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I like that set up you have a lot. You got it all set glad your harvest went good and was plentiful!!:love-m3j: What strain was that? Those sugar leaves are dark but I like the look of it like that all dark and glossy its dope ha I'm sure it was nothing to really worry about that late into flowering. You only veg for two weeks n still pulled those yields pretty impressive I can't wait to have a few grows under my belt!

• Like Like x 1
  10. so those black spots on the underside of the leafs were from not enough humidity?

11. she started stretching about 4 days ago...so I'm assuming she is flowering. . [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]<br /><br />if you never do what you can't do, you'll never be more than what you are....

if you never do what you can't do, you'll never be more than what you are....

• Like Like x 2
  12. No the spots it was from some type of bug when I left my plant outside for two days. Not letting it stop me though lol. He was suggesting the curling of my leaves is from the humidity.

13. Yeah she most likely is beginning to flower and is really going to floursish now!!! She's looking damn good lol so healthy indeed, kudos

• Like Like x 1
  14. gotcha,when ya think u'll put em outside? I'm lookin forward to see those pics bein a midwest guy myself, i cant wait to get back out there and start growin:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've been doing so honestly since like day two haha I bring her in when the sun goes down to get more light indoors for a full 18 hours of light then she gets her 6 hours of darkness. I bought this organic pesticide stuff for her so I'm excited to put her outside tomorrow and see if anything is going to mess with her. The guy at the hydro store said he uses it and he won't buy anything else again so we'll see! I also got a 3 gallon smart pot and transplanted her earlier today. Hopefully she takes off from here. Glad to see another Midwestern lol :RoorRip:I'm in a cold part too but these last few years it hasn't gotten cold as soon as it use too so outdoors I think I can get away with till October.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Sorry for the late update everyone I've been busy looking for a new place to move. Anyways I transplanted Arya into a 3 gallon smart pot and the thc bomb is still in the solo cup. Arya has tons of pistols on her and her smell is getting stronger every day but still not as strong as I expected I know it's early though. Her starter leaves finally fell off too! Im so stoked to see her in a month. A few days ago I went out and got some grandmas unsulfured molasses and I've mixed a teaspoon in a gallon of room temp water then ph balanced it and I've been using that for watering and it's been working fine. Pretty glad they're doing good without nutes I'm not really sure if they would be doing any better with them I mean they aren't showing deficiencies so why tamper with a system that isn't broken? Idk I'm sure my mad scientist will come out of me and I'll experiment with nutes and what not and see how that goes too. I'll grab some photos in the morning. The girls are asleep now! :GettingStoned: Oh and I realized I already mentioned the transplant in a earlier post lmao must be the effect of Mary. The pesticide stuff I got has been working good despite me spilling half of it lol it was called like sns 212 or sns 202 or something and you mix 2-6ml with a gallon of water and you can either soil drench it or foliar feed with it. It's all natural mainly has like clove oil and rosemary oil and stuff if I remember correctly.

• Like Like x 1
  17. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Here's a few pics I got of today of the thc bomb auto! Btw I've been looking into purchasing a macro lens for my phone so I can get some good shots come flowering time

18. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Here's some pictures of Arya!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Some new pics will be posted later tonight. If you have any update pics feel free to share!!

20. Update felled!<br />Solo cup bout finished I believe?<br />[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]and now the headband in 3 gallons..has like 2 weeks maybe. <br />[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]<br />Now the headband in 10 gallons she is also flowering with pistols showing!<br />[​IMG][​IMG]and now the big whore.. Lol.. She is also flowering fully with pistols and Trichomes already!<br />[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]<br />Feed back is appreciated!<br /><br />if you never do what you can't do, you'll never be more than what you are....

if you never do what you can't do, you'll never be more than what you are....