Dope Auto THC Bomb and diesel-matic first time grow!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by RoyalHighness21, Jul 17, 2016.

1. #21 RoyalHighness21, Jul 29, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png The thc bomb is growing steady. Arya is starting to have a lil funk to her and I'm loving it lol can't wait to flowering and that diesel smell really comes in.

2. #22 RoyalHighness21, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    image.png image.png I left em outside for a few days and Arya blew up. Her main stem is so much thicker and she keeps making me happy. She got a damn pest problem while was gone though!!! :angry: There were like 7 tiny black things on her and I caught one and got a picture. They were very small but noticeable with my eyes and I need glasses ha. But I'm also very aware when it comes to my Arya! I got them all off of her and stuff but now I'm worried about putting her back outside and that's where I want her most of them day. There's also a bunch of tiny black dots on some of the under and top parts of the leaves which I read is just insect poop? Idk how tf I'm gonna get it off or if I even really need too so someone please help me!!! The thc bomb is doing great as well. No infestation problem as of now. I'm going to buy some neam oil soon I think if anyone else recommends some products for pest control on my ganja. The leaves on my Arya are a little ol spotty with a lighter green not really sure what's going on there I mean I just repotted her with more fox farm ocean forest so I thought that would give her enough nutes to last a while. Maybe she needs more I'll give more pics so I can get more feedback on what the hell I should do! Lol but I got a picture of the pest now it's not the greatest quality all I can say is that it looks like a really really small black cricket and I swear it jumped like a cricket.

3. The head is on the left and you can see the legs on the right

4. image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png Here's the pictures of the black dots that are on top and under some of the leaves. I lstd it a little not with strings just gently bending in so the inner nodes and veg can get some more light. I also have a picture showing the discoloration on the leaves. I can't really find one showing the same problems as mine on any of the deficiencies charts or anything or maybe I'm just blind lol. Holla back with some input any is welcome!!

5. Subbed up

• Like Like x 1
  6. thos bugs most likely came form the soil ur usin :( U can try ladybugs, but i'd get rid of the infested plants

• Like Like x 1
  7. U def hav a humidity problem is my gues by how dryyur leaves r.take care of that also if u want them to produce

• Like Like x 1
  8. Get some azomax or neem oil...

the eyes are useless when the mind is blind.....

• Like Like x 2
  9. Or both

the eyes are useless when the mind is blind.....

• Like Like x 1
  10. She was outside for two days so yeah the humidity and weather was uncontrolled sadly. I'm using regular fox farm ocean forest but the bugs came from my yard/somewhere outside as I never had a big problem with my girls indoors. I'm gonna have to figure something out soon hopefully going to stop by my hydro store later. Wish me luck lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. she wont wrinkle n 2 days from humidity..but def good luck..idk yur weather but this yr was good for me as usualy indoor wrks best for me.mine sit n sun 9hrs direct light a day.u need to re pot too.good luck with bugs tho,i weed eat in spread seven all around my pots to prevent bugs.try being proactive nstead of re-active nxt time.heres pic of one of mine

• Like Like x 1
  12. The outside humidity is at 65 and indoors is a bit higher and the temp is at 82 degrees right now outdoors. As for the leaves being discolored it's just where the bugs ate some of the plant I guess but she's still healthy growing and thriving as long as I keep more bugs from doing more damage she's going to be fine I believe. Usually there's a ton of lady bugs by my house this time of year but I haven't seen one oddly enough. I checked the roots yesterday and she's going to be transplanted either today or tomorrow. She isn't root bound yet at all but will be in a couple days at the least. I'm going to put her in her final pot which is going to be a 2 or 3 gallon. She's not supposed to be a tall strain and I don't want her to be. Going to try and buy some flowering nutes and some organic pesticide at my hydro store today hopefully. Ill snap a picture of the thc bomb tonight too she's a ways behind her sister Arya but catching up no doubt. Mine are outside getting about 9-10 hours of sunlight as well. Yeah I will be proactive next time just didn't expect anything to fuck with them is all lol. Gotta learn somehow!!

13. I should get both at this point lol hopefully my hydro store has something because I am not trying to wait and order it online lol.

14. Just wondering what do you say are the best temps and humidity for growing? In veg and then in flower? Thanks for the help!

15. Veg/flower temps.82°(lights on)67°(lights off)
    Veg rh 60-70(lights on)if u reach even the 60rh with lights on at night they will climb to 80-90np.
    Flower rh 40-50...going a hair under with lights on is fine but wen it climbs above 55-60 yur running risk of mold.especialy after 6th wk

• Like Like x 1
  16. Keeping yur rh high in veg is how i personaly get plant to heal super quick at night..my plants heal from top/fim within 5days n i mean new shoots not the scab that forms first.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks a ton kkeniff!! You're helping me out here with your words of wisdom. I'll update tomorrow after I get back from the hydro store. Wasn't able to go today but def will tomorrow and will transplant Arya too.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Np..i got a journal u can jump into with all pros if theres something i cant answer.im much better n dwc then soil.there r some good soil guys in there so post in questions n i can at least point u n right direction if nothing else

• Like Like x 1