Dope Auto THC Bomb and diesel-matic first time grow!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by RoyalHighness21, Jul 17, 2016.

1. #1 RoyalHighness21, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    Swinging for the fences with this grow here with it being my first n all. I kind of started late in the season but it's my first time and I'm impatient and couldn't till next spring lol. Anyways I have an auto 2 fast 2 vast and an auto diesel-matic and I plan on using a 3 gallon pot for the diesel-matic and a 5 gallon for the 2 fast 2 vast and putting them outdoors as much as I can. I'm using fox farm ocean soil. If it gets too cold at night I'll move them indoors and I'm undecided on whether or not to put them under some cfls or not during the night because since they're autos I'm sure it would be fine. I started to germ to 2fast seed on 7/13 but i checked today and it barely has an initial root so I'm gonna give it another day. I'm super surprised because I germinated the diesel-matic seed on 7/14 and like a day and a half later it took off so I planted it early this morning 7\16. I just think it's funny the 2fast seed didn't germinate faster than the diesel-matic seed did with the entire day head start haha. Hopefully it's faster at flowering than it is at germinating :biggrin: I have the diesel-matic outside in a starter cup and put some 6.5 phd water in it. Hopefully tomorrow I can get the 2fast in some soil! I'll try and add pictures when I get the chance y'all! Btw I don't plan on using nutes maybe some molasses but that's it. If you don't think it's possible lemme know lol.

Attached Files:

2. The sun is almost down so I'm going to bring the diesel-matic in soon. Still thinking of a name for her. I'm reconsidering not using any nutes so I'm trying to see what nutes I should use later on. If you have any recommendations throw em out to me! Lol. I would prefer a method that doesn't have like 5 bottles, I just think it's overbearing and costly. BTW thanks to everyone who's a member. Without y'all who knows where I'd be lbs.

3. #3 RoyalHighness21, Jul 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    So last night I put the germinated 2 fast in soil then put it under a cfl. This morning I moved both plants in the sun. It has yet to break soil I'm sure it will today. Diesel-matic is doing good she's growing fast and is soaking up the sun and cfl at night. As for nutes I decided on buying this nute line from general hydroponics it's like fifty bucks for a a big sample box with a bunch of neat stuff in it. BTW I'm considering buying an led panel to put in my closet it's a 3x3 Im just trying to grow 2-3 autos if anyone has recommendations with any proven results please reply back to me!! I've been doing my research but still it's shady led market out there lol so I need your help people. I'll upload pics tonight hopefully. The pic is of diesel when brought indoors at night

Attached Files:

4. #4 RoyalHighness21, Jul 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    It still hasn't broken soil. This 2 fast strain isn't moving oh so fast yet lol. Really hoping once it does pick up it won't slow down! The diesel-matic is doing great, getting bigger each day. I think I decided on getting a 400 watt hps/mh set up by Apollo. I'm just going to buy a fan and point it right at the light and I already have one for the plants. I don't think my closet will get to hot and if so I'll just open the closet door for more ventilation and if needed turn the air conditioner on. Day 2 diesel matic above ground lol. The smallest of changes make me proud ha.

Attached Files:

5. Not much going on today although the 2 fast finally broke soil. Still tiny af though.

6. Got a 5000k cool white 40 watt cfl (actual watt) bulb today for my seedlings. They seem to love it. The 2 fast is being weak af tho, still not trying to give up on her lol. Pictures tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  7. So here's an update..I tossed the tiny 2fast plant. It was growing at a very slow rate I mean extremely..so I'm germinating a THC Bomb auto seed now. Hopefully I get it grown and cured by the new season premier of the Walking Dead in October haha. Those are goals my friend. The diesel-matic, which I decided to name Arya, cuz Game of thrones is my shit lol, is doing GREAT! So luscious and green. Forsure going to upload a picture tonight before the lights go out.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Update lady and gents...!<br />First up solo cup grow 1 month and a week or so of flower... Going super good... Lol<br />[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]<br />Next up is the headband in 2 or 3 gallons. Flowering for 3 weeks or a month...not exactly sure...lol<br />[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]<br />And now the skunk one.. Been flowering like 2 weeks. In 2 or 3 gallons of soil..<br />[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]<br /><br /><br />Sent from my LG-D415 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

the eyes are useless when the mind is blind.....

9. And now the big bitch...in 25 gallons 6 by 6 and 5 and half ft tall. Lol..headband...<br />[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]<br />Check out the stalk...lol<br />[​IMG][​IMG]<br /><br />Sent from my LG-D415 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. #10 RoyalHighness21, Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    Thc bomb auto seed germinated today and just put her in the ground 7/28. I got a pic of that and finally a pic of the diesel matic lol I know it's been awhile.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 RoyalHighness21, Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    Arya is doing swell. :love-m3j::weed: Day 8

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Damn man those are some delicious looking plants lol. What is the strain of the first few pictures you posted? You named all the rest idk if you did for that one though. And I knew the big bitch would need a thick stalk but god damn she could hold posture in a hurricane lol. Make sure to update as you go I'm intrigued to see how it all turns out. They all look as healthy as can be! I can't wait to obtain my space outdoors to accomplish something like that. How often are you watering/feeding the big bitch? Lol jw

13. Big bitch is headband from hso... And I water 6 gallons a day everyday.. Lol. She eats like no other brother. Lol. The small one in the solo cup is og. Then a skunk 1 and a headband 707 again .

• Like Like x 1
  14. Holy shit I figured she would drink but damn she's a thirsty big bitch haha. Next time I order seeds I was thinking about getting headband I think you sealed the deal for me man. Can't wait until you harvest it but then again story all looks so perfect now haha. Oh okay looks like some OG lol thanks for the reply bro. Just wondering why did you grow the OG in a solo cup? Looks like you have space for a bigger container were you just fucking around n wanted to see what she could do? Lol I think it's dope as fuck for being in a solo cup like she's got some size on her. Not like her sisters but still lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah it's a experiment to see what's possible in that small of deminsions.. I think I'll pull 3 quarters. So by those standards I can pull a pound in 20 cups... I can fit 20 cups with that canopy in a 2by 2... So a pound in a 2 by 2 as oppose to a 4x4 ...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Your name and sign is dope as fuck lol they relate too, Is that on purpose? You speak the truth man :GettingStoned: that's some pretty sick experimenting as long as all the variables stay constant I don't see why that won't work! That'd be the best 2x2 I've ever seen ha. Lemme know how she much love she gives at the end of drying. What nutes do you use and would recommend? Mine have yet to need them but I'm still undecided on what the hell to buy for my girls lol so many options on the market and I got the general hydroponics and fox farm nutes at my local store.

17. I would recommend with Fox farm soil go with there products. I'm using my left over hydro nutes...Advanced nutrients... But from the get go I would per mix everything prior to planting... And I would use organic nutrients... They go farther...like guano..kelp crab meal seaweed...ect...with some dolomite lime. And mixed right...won't need nothing but water...straight from tap...no ph up or down..no mixing nutes...water and go... And as far as my signature and name goes, I never made a conscience decision as to them correlating... But the universe has a way of connecting energy ...lol..

• Like Like x 1
  18. I feel yah on the organic route. I mean I don't really eat the organic shit but I want my girls too ha. At my local hydro store they have this big sample box of different organic nutes, I can't think of what they're called but I think I'm just gonna ball out on that stuff and see how I like it. I'll give more info and stuff after I buy it. Sounds legit for my next grow I'm gonna do just that, I mean who doesn't wanna just water n go?! Yeah the world works in mysterious ways. Seeing the connection is for our minds to do!!! Haha

19. Earlier I put Arya in the sun with some Mylar behind it and it got burned a tiny bit but like 80% of the discoloration was normal in a few hours. I did this before and it was fine so I'm thinking maybe it was too close to the material but I'm just going quit trying to magnify the power of the sun like a fucking villain in a comic book. Lol so she's back indoors under a 42 watt and 2 23 watt cfls along with the thc bomb auto which has yet to sprout from the ground but rest assured I have nothing but faith in her. I also transplanted them into a solo cup because the other starter pots I bought at the hydro store worked like shit lol i.e. DIRT FALLING EVERYWHERE :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Arya is doing great, healing well. The plants are doing better in this 18/6 light cycle better than running em 24/7. And the thc bomb broke soil this morning and took off from there.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1