Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dope ass hiding spot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gotcaughttoken, Feb 26, 2009.

1. so i just got a new place to hide all my shit, including a small bong. i have 2 12" subs in my car with a vented box. so i can put shit through the vent hole. doesn't effect the sound and is easy to get to. just thought it might give you guys some ideas.

2. does it roll around or anything when u drive? id be afraid of breaking glass, but good idea none the less

3. hahaha damn that sounds like a good idea! post some pictures...i wanna see what kind of subs you have. Cuz i have some in my car too...Kicker CVR's so that'd be a pretty cool spot haha.

4. wouldn't roll around with weed on me all the time...

5. amazing how a little punctuation could have made your post a lot shorter

6. most vented subs are full of cotton it makes the the sound better, my boxes are filled with cotton, ive stashed my bong in my subs as well and my herb in my amp it works great.

7. Can't keep glass in the car here cause of the cold, it would crack easily especially if you put a light to it while it was cold. Also I wouldn't want to have to run out to my car every time I smoke.

8. thats tight dogs can still smell it though