door crack sealer...

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by the814, May 11, 2012.

1. first off i haven't even been this far down in the forums after they changed it and didn't see they made section specifically for this. love it!

anyway, sorry for not knowing what they're called but those things they make to put infront of your door to keep the draft out and they have the ones with two sides and slides under your door... so yea i was thinking about using one of those for the people that worry about drifting smoke and then thought they resemble the shape of blunts/joints so why not make one specifically for the marijuana toker and make it look like a blunt or joint.

would anyone be interested? i have a few sketches i made actually a few weeks ago. but let me know. i'll upload pics in a few min.

:smoke:

2. so yeah, heres the sketches. i'm sure you already get the idea...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and i forgot about this till i went to take the pictures of those, but a bong carrier (for transporting or storing i guess) that looks like a joint as well...

[​IMG]

:smoke:

3. haha alright idea. but the people that would use that is hideing.the smoke from some one. and if they walked past a draft stopper that looks like a joint they might know whats up

4. It's a design worth the patent. That company might one day decide to make something close to designer door draft stopper.

You my sir will continue to think of other audiences to appease to and will continue to patent. That's one in the bag!

5. don't forget to bring a towel

[​IMG]

6. I'd forget about my bong being in there and open the door too far and break it against the wall.

7. [quote name='"Berry"']I'd forget about my bong being in there and open the door too far and break it against the wall.[/quote]

All too many times... RIP

8. no. those are two seperate ideas. the door thing and a case not door thing case lol.
    and i get what cripin said. didnt' think about that haha.