Door bottom odor stopper?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sonoma473, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Hello
    4 weeks into my grow in our spare bedrooms closet. Even with the bedroom door shut the odor comes thru which I expected but if i can seal the bottom part of the door i believe it would help. Any ideas? The towel i am currently using isnt working to swell. Thanks man!

2. add an exhaust and carbon filter.
    done.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. the deal here is to leave the air inlet passive letting the fan suck air from the bedroom and out
    sucking air from the rest of the house 'fires and farts' included sux all the weed stink out too

IMO a bigger fan is needed something bigger than an ordinary bathroom type fan

good luck

4. We have central air conditioning vents in the room. One intake and one that blows the air out. I have a floor fan on the plants now and I cant vent outdoors because a cop lives next door. Maybe i could rig something to push the odor thru the air intake. But some type of door stopper would help at least a littke bit because a towel helps a little bit.

5. You need a fan with carbon filter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Get a good carbon filter and a ac infinity t4 fan ull be good,,,u in legal state? That cop prolly smokin just like u lmao

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1