Doomsday prepping

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by growerBabe, Mar 11, 2012.

1. How many of us have supplies stored for bad times a head?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Starting to get enough smoke for three end times

3. still working on quite a few things, but I'm working on it.

I'm slowly investing in solar panels and food and stuff...I really would like to have some medical supplies n stuff, like antibiotics.

4. Stored supplies? Ha, when the SHTF I'm heading for the hill's... Anyone with stored surplus who arn't also heavily armed will be the targets of looting after the store shelves are empty...

5. I'm just gonna go out with the sheep.

6. the way you worded your poll makes it flawed.

7. I've thought it out.

If shit hits the fan, no matter how prepped you are, some group of pirates will quickly take your worthless life and hard earned food/water.

Make peace with yourself, physical crap doesn't matter.

8. Exactly, instead of storing food, supplies, etc. I have just been accumulating weaponry.

When doomsday comes I will be well-armed enough to commandeer whatever I want (and then defend it) :D

Seriously, though, weapons should be a huge part of this. If the shit hits the fan the government will gladly use military force to make sure they get things before you do. Make sure they aren't taking things from you.

9. I hate to admit this but any large organized gangs will do well in this type of environment

10. Yea if I want your food I'm taking it. I've got enough arms to supply a small army. No one is making it within 800 yards of me. I've got a 308 and a 22-250 for the long range shots. Close quarter combat goes to the 12ga and 357

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      285.9 KB
      Views:
    • 033.jpg
      033.jpg
      File size:
      263 KB
      Views:
    • 035.jpg
      035.jpg
      File size:
      253.7 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      354.3 KB
      Views:
  11. Sweet a gun like thread :cool: I have a 12 ga and 9mm maybe ill post some pics later, and have just recently put an ar-15 on layaway cant wait to get it.

12. Right to bear arms, baby

13. [quote name='"brett119"']Yea if I want your food I'm taking it. I've got enough arms to supply a small army. No one is making it within 800 yards of me. I've got a 308 and a 22-250 for the long range shots. Close quarter combat goes to the 12ga and 357[/quote]

I'm pretty sure you are on obamas enemy list lol so far all I have for survival is an ar-15 a few canned foods and jugs of water to last me about a week at the most

Attached Files:

14. Great now I want to become a bandit and start robbing and killing other survivors to horde all their supplies for myself.

15. Don't head to my hills, I've got an itchy trigger finger. :D:cool:

16. In my opinion people are a lot better off working on their physical and mental abilities than just stock piling supplies. Anybody can buy some shit... but not everyone can hunt and gather what they need. Or build shelters... Know how to treat an injury, etc... Knowledge and fitness are superior to a stockpile of food that people can steal. You can't steal what I'm working on.

17. Nah man I'm good. Only the 357 and and a few .22s are registered. The govt has no idea about the stash of unregistered guns.

Like that tech nine. That bad boy holds 32 rounds of 9mm. My brother recently got a Glock mod 22 chambered in 40 s&w holds 15

18. Way to help your fellow human out :rolleyes: If it really is the end of days or whatever tf it is you've got strength in numbers..

19. Good point, all these contingencies people have for "doomsday"...Theres always a possibility that that all falls to shit, then what are you going to do...?

20. Obviously weapons and food have their place... but what happens if you roll your ankle and break it because you're obese? Or even just out of shape... Lets say a horde of people are storming your compound and you have to run to the guns. I'm sure the guns you have stocked up will do wonders for repairing broken bones.

Of course anyone can have an injury, even fit people... but their chances are drastically reduced.