Doom Eternal

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Archer, Apr 19, 2020.

1. I'm not really a fan of first person shooter games so from a game standpoint I'm not really a fan. However, I am in love with video game soundtracks and I personally think the Doom series has some of the best, especially in Eternal. The soundtrack is so metal. I'm in love with it!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Doom Eternal is better than the 2016 Doom revamp, if your on the fence about it id say get it. It has a great campaign, lots of action running around and a few updated control schematics. as doom games and similar FPS shooter go, it can get repetitive. BUT, overall its a great game, I have not yet ventured into the MP realm of Eternal yet. But I AM a fan of the new one for sure

• Like Like x 1
  3. The sound track is so awesome! Multiplayer is honestly pretty tough to get but super fun when you do. Doom 2016 blossomed into into an even more metal game. Rip and tear!

4. It so is! Have you seen the behind the scenes for the soundtrack? Some of the stuff they did is impressive. Not gonna lie.

5. Nah but I will check it out.

6. Here I'll make it easier for you and anyone else who wants to see it haha. One of the things they do involves getting a death metal choir.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. That's awesome!