Doom 3 Fans.

Discussion in 'General' started by JRilla, Jun 24, 2004.

1. For you gamers out there, thought this will get you nice and happy. :)

[​IMG]

It isnt 100% confirmed by iD Software, but this date does sound like its going to be real.

2. Yep. Saw that on Gamestop. Right on the front page. PC Gamer UK claims to have some sort of review of the game in july/august.

All I need now is $1500-2000 for a good gaming rig.

3. yeah ive been waiting for it for awhile, that and GT4 are going to unbelievable. ill play riddick in the meantime

4. I've waited too long for doom3...ID Software SUCK MY BALLS you useless beings....Half-Life 2 is going to blow Doom3 away (ive played both leaked alpha's and betas and HL2 looks sick as hell!)

And what really pissed me off was that ID software INSTEAD of getting their fking stupid game to work they started working on doom3 for Xbox which they showed off at E3 and the quality looks like shit...its like the doom3 engine without any doom3 engine effects..worse than halo 1 imo....so ID you suck and you diserve to fail...

PS: Splinter Cell 2 looks off the hook!

5. actually theres going to be an Splinter Cell 2 coming out soon, seen the ads and shit for it.

Yea, I can't wait for Doom 3, but Half Life 2 will be better as far as gameplay goes, I'm almost sure of it.

Grasscity Deals Near You