Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Doobtubes around the house

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Robot Mania FU, Jan 12, 2012.

1. For any of you out there that have glasses, the free little repair kit you most likely have laying around the house usually comes in a tube that makes an excellent doobtube!
    [​IMG]

Sometimes I hate carrying around a grinder, piece, and buds when I'm out on the go and I recently just quit smoking cigarettes so no more filling cigarette packs with joints for me. I had to find another option and thought I'd share.

2. I like my joints as fat as possible, i dont think it would fit in there

3. then you need to use a cigar tube, lol

4. You can't see, but there are 3 in there. You can fit a pretty fat jay in there if you only wanted to put one inside. It's perfect for carrying around a few to get through your daily activities.

5. Can you tell me where i can put my bong too? Its not a great bong but gets the job done and its made out of plastic so when i pass out it would never break haha

6. Lol, my personal preference is to NOT take my bong places...:rolleyes:

OP, great idea dude! I never thought about that and I have a repair kit in my room!

7. ^^Backpack

8. Nice idea. I use plastic cigar tubes myself.

9. That looks great! Perfect fit.