Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Doobie ashtray

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Americandutchyz, Jan 22, 2012.

1. I've saved up a bunch of roaches, and I tried smoking one recently but its just nasty because its so old. I don't have a bowl, or anything to smoke out of except rolling papers. Any ideas to make the taste more bearable lol?:smoke:

yeah...I kinda ran outta weed otherwise I wouldn't have to do this :(

2. I roll 2nd and 3rd generation joints out of my roach jar. Takes me about 4 roaches for a decent joint. Getting high is getting high, taste be damned.

3. Make a gravity bong, not only will you get hella stoned, you'll be coughing to much to care about the taste.

4. [quote name='"Not Sure"']I roll 2nd and 3rd generation joints out of my roach jar. Takes me about 4 roaches for a decent joint. Getting high is getting high, taste be damned.[/quote]

This and then some

5. when i saw the name of the thread all i thought was

"somebodyyyyyyyyyy had the nerve to takeee the herbbbbb out of the dooobie ashtray how they do me that way" ....

6. [quote name='"Thomascolin"']when i saw the name of the thread all i thought was

"somebodyyyyyyyyyy had the nerve to takeee the herbbbbb out of the dooobie ashtray how they do me that way" ....[/quote]

This.

7. Hahaha yeah I thought of that too.

Whatcha gonna do when the people go home and ya wanna smoke some weed but the reefers all gone?

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTKXflPq2fU]Devin The Dude - Doobie Ashtray - YouTube[/ame]

9. [quote name='"Thomascolin"']when i saw the name of the thread all i thought was

"somebodyyyyyyyyyy had the nerve to takeee the herbbbbb out of the dooobie ashtray how they do me that way" ....[/quote]

Sameeee lol

10. hahaha doobie ashtray is one of my #1 baked songs :D

11. True shit!

12. wow I just realized my speakers are a helluvalot louder on youtube vids....

makes the song 10 times sicker :D

13. YES^ lol

14. Early in the mornin bitches knockin at my mommas door, momma please whenever you finish whateva that you doin whoeva that is tell em im in the bathroom boo boo'n

Devin's that dude.

15. hahaha I just found a doobie ashtray from a while back, I've got exactly 9 roaches now haha bouta get highhhhh

16. just smoke em man. take like 6 or 7 and roll a blunt.

17. Its time for a dirty joint then. Basically you just carefully open all of your roaches and take the leftover weed and roll an L out of the weed inside. It takes me about 8-10 roaches for a nice big L. The joint has about .75-1g in it. It will taste like shit. Basically this is one of those times I need a chase