Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

doob tube q

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by darksmoker, Aug 19, 2010.

1. so i'm wit my parents at their place for a few weeks, and i wanna smooooke. i got a doob tube i think, i got a toilet paper roll and fill it with 3 or 4 i think 4 of those dryer sheets. my parents room is kinda on the opposite side of house. here are my precautions:

1. blow doob tube smoke out the window
    2. leave ceiling fan on
    3. towel blocking the bottom of the door [you know, where the little gap is between the bottom of the door and the carpet]
    4. a shot or 2 of febreeze in the immediate area
    5. close window after febreeze and leave fan on

its pretty shitty weed too, if it makes a diff

damn i sound like a desperate 16 year old haha

any help appreciated

2. What about going outside?

3. They are called sploofs and they don't really help. Instead of making it smell like dryer sheets, they just make it smell like weed and dryersheets

4. cant, fellow north jersey smoker. alarm on the house, wake everyone up

5. Leave your window open with the fan on....the smell should be gone before your parents wake up in the morning:p

6. Why would you close the window?

Wait a good while before closing it, and if you leave your room and come back like an hour after, you'll be able to tell if your room smells, and thus able to take additional precautions.

7. Not true!'

I have smoked in hotels, my house, my dorm [not smart I know], ect... all using a sploof, and it has worked perfectly. Then again tho, my sploof is a bit different. Instead of using a paper towel roll, I used:

• 1 empty water bottle
    • 6 dryer sheets
    • 1 needle
    Took the cap of the water bottle off, and stuffed 6 dryer sheets in there, then took a really small, sharp needle, and poked like 50 tiny holes on the bottom of the bottle. Having such tiny holes allows for the smoke to remain in the sploof longer, come out slower, while still maintaining a good airflow. Another good thing to take habit of is packing 1-hits into your pipe/bong so that there wont be any cherry left over to just burn and give off smell.

8. whatever you do, do not smoke a joint or a blunt!
    bongs or pipe only, and pack small one hitters so smoke doesnt come off the cherry.
    i smoke at home every single day, and heres my method:
    crack the window just a little bit
    pack the cone, as much as you think you can clear in one hit
    rip it, exhale the smoke through the crack
    repeat.

but if you want to be a bit more careful, do exactly the same thing but using the sploof, or 'doob tube' as you called it. and spray some deoderant afterwards if you think its nessecary.

this method works for me everyday, and i hope it can help out a fellow toker :)

happy toking :bongin:

9. go for a drive! or a walk! or bake some brownies! or make cannibutter
    endless possibilitiess!

10. Not true!'

I have smoked in hotels, my house, my dorm [not smart I know], ect... all using a sploof, and it has worked perfectly. Then again tho, my sploof is a bit different. Instead of using a paper towel roll, I used:

• 1 empty water bottle
    • 6 dryer sheets
    • 1 needle
    Took the cap of the water bottle off, and stuffed 6 dryer sheets in there, then took a really small, sharp needle, and poked like 50 tiny holes on the bottom of the bottle. Having such tiny holes allows for the smoke to remain in the sploof longer, come out slower, while still maintaining a good airflow. Another good thing to take habit of is packing 1-hits into your pipe/bong so that there wont be any cherry left over to just burn and give off smell.