Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Donuts Dank Stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SupersonicDonut, Aug 24, 2011.

1. These have been all my buds for a while.. Well for the past two years i meant to upload as I got it but got kinda lazy...

(this is like only 1/8 of them... maybe takes time to upload...)

:hello:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hope you enjoy out there... Let me know what you think.. People told me their names but I cannot even remember..
    :smoke:

2. nice budz dude
    i like the top right three

3. This might make a quarter of the pictures idk.. i got a 2gb mem card that is full aswell this is the last round untill later tonight or tomorrow :)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Damn thats like 35 pictures.. I will work on the others later on..
    Please leave comments if you check them out I would love to hear what others think of these buds

Edit: Second Column, Fifth Row there is a dog face in the buds.. idk how

4. damn.. that boy donut be gettin that fire!

5. Real nice buds man... nice variety too thats bomb :D

6. ty wizzard.. and another note i remember one name.. the last picture he told me it was black widow.. came in a casual from CO with the name on it looked legit to me too..

7. Well i got updates.. i will be doing a lot of those.. current pics and a new piece.. pics in a few mins.. :)

8. Current pics
    [​IMG][​IMG]

New piece:
    [​IMG]

let me know what you guys think..

9. This is all of the pictures i have saved.. I will be uploading current pics along the road.. but this is the last chunk of pictures there is to view :)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Its so beautiful...

11. well i have no subscribers, damn! And i forgot about this thing... oh well maybe if I keep going someone will get interested lol.. this is what im working with right now
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. damn, I was expecting some dank donuts..... soniamdisappoint.jpg

nice buds though.

13. god i love weed. i hope somebody smokes me up later on as im out.

14. ffffuuuucccckkkk.... I forgot about this, been busy with a new piece, and saving up for a new piece again.. oh well it looks like nobody cares anyways lol. I missed out on taking pictures of some beautiful bubonic chronic that was purple from stem to bud through and through, sexiest shit i seen recently, grapefruit haze, and some no name shit that was nearly black but it was all good.. ill shoot up another set of photos and post if anybody gives a fuck lol

By the way: I am posing a question to who ever reads this, Anyone ever seen/hit/heard of the salt and Micha Evans Collab peice's called Sattelite bubblers? I only seen one IRL and a few on web can't find them anywhere except my local BC smokeshop,

15. Reppin the BC!!!:cool::hello::wave: I love that shop I got my ZOB at the one off westheimer. The bud looks nice as hell to what part of the H you from?

and i think there's a shop in clear lake that has Sattelite bubblers.

16. yo danknug i live in atx man we got a BC here on Guadalupe

17. Nice buds dude, keep uploading pics.

This thread deserves more traffic.

Bump!

18. since im a lazy ass stoner i doubt ill generate much traffic...

maybe this will..
    Ill get pics but i just made a contraption from youtube videos alone :D
    Butane hash oil extraction process with the closest to n-butane i could get,
    purchased it (for way overpriced) 140$, enough to do like a pound, if were lucky..

We put 21 grams (for luck) of nug into 1ft tube, 3 unbleached coffee filters with a cap on 1 end (5 holes drilled in it), top with a hole, purged 12 ozs of butane into the tube, waited appx. 30 seconds and opend the valve on bottom, emptyed into pyrex, let it boil off.. Got jellyish substance, scraped the Pyrex clean and this shit looked like chocolate, one hit got you blazed. 3.5gs from 1 oz.. next time we will do 1lb i will pics of that and post here for your eyes, keep watch out because pictures will come. Someday

other than that i am in process of making a new batch of photos.. lazy cant upload 1 at a time ha

19. its that time again.. damn im stoned ._.
    I sent a picture to myself of what two ozs of nug of hash made but its not in my email, damn AT&T.. we didn't weigh it because my stoner friend threw it in a jar before we weighted the jar but oh well.... I did remember to take a picture of the last purple nug before we killed it out of the showerhead bubbler

Feast your eye balls and let me know what you think, I wish the quarter had been photographed but yeah.. shit happens
    [​IMG][​IMG]

20. #20 SupersonicDonut, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    So this is one gram of some skanky... i wish he had more but i showed up at 3 am lol what can i expect
    its not a real name or anything but he said its
    "stanky dank" but yeah, i love it lol.. before this pic got on cpu the gram was gone :smoke:

EDIT: i dont think im ever gonna post again, 123 posts lol

Attached Files: