Don't you wish you were me?

Discussion in 'General' started by ...Spliff!, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Ok, I hate to brag but i'm high and I just realize how great the stoner life im living is.

Im 18 and running my life. My parents can pretty much no longer tell me what to do. Im smart enough to stand up for myself and put my parents to shame and make them feel like idiots for trying to change the person I am becoming.

I live in BC. The home of the $25 Diesel 8th. $60 Kush Quarter and $150 Ounce.

I LOVE IT!

My friends and I always have weed. We share all of our stuff which leads to smoking 3.5 grams a day at least.

We just went through a 10 gram bag of 007 in 2 days! But it doesn't matter because we'll pick up another ounce in a day or two.

Grades are good, planning on going to one of the best schools in BC after highschool. Im employed, (which is part of the reason I haven't been on GC much lately) making good money for an 18 year old. ($17+ an hour)

I just purchased my first car. A 2000 Nissan Pathfinder, she's a beaut!

Ahh im loving life!

Sorry, I just kinda wanted to get this off my chest. :D

2. Thats awesome man that you got all your shit straight and your setting yourself up for a good future by going college. BTW I hate you Canadians because you get the dank for rock-bottom prices.

3. Haha doesn't sound bad. I'm getting better prices btw ($20 per eighth of sour diesel, $40 for a quarter of orange kush, etc). It's the only real outstanding thing about Vancouver imo. And I hope you aren't talking about TWU :p

4. I don't wish I were you but I can say I'm a bit jealous. :p

5. thats awsome keep up the good work too. im actualy doing pretty good too in school and stuff but nothing can compete with those bud prices:D

6. I can't wait to move to Canada hah

7. Yeah canada is the place to be for weed...

8. my life sounds pretty similar, except I live in the US :(

9. Man that sounds so awesome. I am always broke from drinking but mainly because I pay 60 an eighth or 120 a quarter for the best dank, never less than 55 an eighth for headies. I'm broke right now and have nothing to my name other than $30 in my account, a bowls worth of kief, and a half handle of vodka in the freezer haha. Classes aren't allowing for a reasonable job right now because my schedule is cluttered. I don't know when I'll be able to buy weed again, hopefully I can come across some money in the next few weeks.

10. Shit, Spliff...That does sound nice :) . U r soo lucky to be able to do that, hope your life continues to go so well. It was a lot different for me once I got out of high school. Back then, I had no worries, much like u, I was fuckin' loaded for a high schooler, able to do anything I wanted, now it's not so easy. I'm doing better again, and I'm going back out to the pot haven of the US, but I'm not going to lie, life's sorta tough right now, I'm livin' lighter now, and it's a lot harder to get those good grades...and smoke pot like that. I couldn't do it. My grades turned to shit, and I had a lot of wake up calls. Got myself into a lot of trouble, and I think I'm back on the right track now. So basically, don't make the same mistakes I did, Stay smart and keep workin' hard, man, and ur life will only get better:) ...