Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't you love

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Swaggrrr, Sep 28, 2012.

1. The feeling you get after taking a nice big bong toke then a minute or so later you burp and more smoke comes out :smoke:

Keeping it lit :bongin:

2. You're doing it wrong.

Burping smoke is bad. Means you're swallowing smoke.

3. Not necessarily. Sometimes when I take big rips I'll just burp all the sudden and smoke will come out.

4. Exactly, it doesnt happen everytime lol, just sometimes. Thats why I like it, its a cool feeling that only happens sometimes

5. I've never had that happen...

6. It happens, happens to me erry once in a while, ya just took in more smoke than your lungs could hold. Buddy of mine burped it, held it in his mouth, and french inhaled it once-shit was pretty cool

7. I have had it happen before. One time, i was placing my order at mcdonalds and halfway through my order i burped up some smoke. It was mad awkward finishing that order!

8. nah i dont love it acutally i hate it , if you swallow enough smoke u cud just end up throwing up later n shit fuck it

9. i fucking hate swallowing smoke which is the cause of burping smoke, not usually good. The reason you usually burp smoke on a big hit is because it was too big for you and instead of inhaling you swallowed some because your lungs were full, deny it all you want your bitching ya cones.
    edit - pack what you can pull

10. This has never happened to me.

11. I've smoked the bong many times, and the only time I burp up smoke is when I accidentally swallow some smoke. Not good

12. You guys must not be taking big enough hits because this happens to me semi-occasionally.