Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't you love it when...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Your dealer makes his GF weigh up your shit while they are fighting, talk about extra extra haha

2. before i was a med patient... i would buy from this guy would would make his gf weigh it out for him, then bring it out to my car (he lived with his dad and his dad didnt like the traffic, he didnt care bout the selling though hahaha) and she doesnt even smoke weed.... AND to top it off, the reason he did this, was so he wouldnt have to stop playing wow... yea... pot dealer who plays wow, and maintained a pretty hot gf... who did his weed biddings... talk about fucking lazy

3. Word my ninja.