Don't you love it when..

Discussion in 'General' started by Americandutchyz, Mar 23, 2012.

1. You have one of those.. *phewwww* moments.

Like a huge weight has been taken off your shoulders.. fuck, today I had that feeling, finally after 3 months the BS that I had to deal with because of some off duty state trooper scaring the shit out of my dad and accusing me of all sorts of nonsense, its over. My dad finally realized that not everything that comes out of a uniforms mouth is true..

my god I cannot tell you how relieved I am right now. I just bought a six pack, its great weather, and I've got some weed left over too. :D

So.. What *phewww* (sounds dumb but I can't think of anything else:eek:) moments have you had?

2. So funny to run across this thread.

I have had several "Wheeeewwww" moments throughout the course of my life, but the most recent was when I took my daughter to her semi-annual Neuro appointment (she had brain surgery in 2007) and the doc told me that she no longer needs to have a "Brain Doctor" on her list of physicians!!!!

I was so relived to know that she has healed to the point where the doctor thinks she can go on without any further medical care from him!
    That is a big fat...."WHEEEEWWWWW".
    We went out for the biggest sundae after that appointment!!!!
    :smoke:

3. [quote name='"ThatGurl"']So funny to run across this thread.

I have had several "Wheeeewwww" moments throughout the course of my life, but the most recent was when I took my daughter to her semi-annual Neuro appointment (she had brain surgery in 2007) and the doc told me that she no longer needs to have a "Brain Doctor" on her list of physicians!!!!

I was so relived to know that she has healed to the point where the doctor thinks she can go on without any further medical care from him!
    That is a big fat...."WHEEEEWWWWW".
    We went out for the biggest sundae after that appointment!!!!
    :smoke:[/quote]

Congrats! :), I can't imagine how it must feel being told that, I'm sure it's one of the best feelings!

As for mine, my most recent one had to have been finishing up court, and everything in my life finally being settled in regards to being able too see my kid and whatnot...my ex was trying to take sole custody, but when my lawyer told me joint custody would be awarded with alternating holidays and two full weeks every summer, I felt a huge weight lifted off me as well...I no longer had to worry about when I would see my kid next!

4. Not a terrible thing but I passed my class c drivers test sitting waiting for it right now. Now I can get a job that pays.me 30k a year a lot more then I make now awwwww yea

5. [​IMG]
    ^This guy knows how you feel OP

6. I could use a couple of those lol..

Usually happens when i pass a class or something big

7. Yeah I agree, I need a few too.

Im stuck in a perpetual state of AWE SHIT!:eek:

8. yea, last year a girl i slept with sent me a picture of a positive pregnancy test :eek:

then like a week later she said she was lying.. thank god :smoke:

9. [quote name='"wtc"']yea, last year a girl i slept with sent me a picture of a positive pregnancy test :eek:

then like a week later she said she was lying.. thank god :smoke:[/quote]

Ex 2 weeks late was a high schooler, biggest weight on my shoulders ever and girls their shady as fuck glad she was lying. This bowls for anyone who's had a kid scare or a bitch be lying to you

10. Man one of my friends back in high school's girlfriend was late for 3 months, he was trippin balls because she was only 15 then. It all worked out for him though at least

11. [quote name='"wtc"']

Man one of my friends back in high school's girlfriend was late for 3 months, he was trippin balls because she was only 15 then. It all worked out for him though at least[/quote]

Lol so no kid? That's just fd up, women can fuck there bodies up just by their mind so messed up. I was 17 during my scare