Don't you love getting away with stuff?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TuesdayShells, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Last weekend me an my buddies were smoking the half o of some nice christmas bud we just got, an my friend called me to come get em. He said he had alcohol to bring, I didn't wanna drink it because I had popped an exo like 30 minutes before but we piled in my friends car to go get em. 4 people, all high, one rolling, and the half o was in my friends bra. We pick up our friend an the alcohol ends up on my side. Right as we're leaving the neighborhood a cop rolls by, and my friend driving notices he's on the wrong side of the entrance to leave. Cop immediatly stops an pulls over, talks to the driver for a bit, then notices the alcohol on the ground. He pulled us all out, found all the drank. I was rollin my balls off so I didn't care much, but I was rockin my rasta poncho when the cop singled me out to come over to the car. Asked me to spread my legs an goes
    - "you smoke weed?"
    - "not today sir"
    - "you havnt smoked?"
    - "no"
    - "not even a little"
    - "no sir"
    - whens the last time you smoked'
    - "last week"
    This is all while he was searching us.
    Then, they let us all go, no tickets. nothing. Scot-free.

2. Your a lucky son-of-a-gun

3. bro cool story bro

4. er... don't drink and drive.

5. Don't wear clothes that flag you for a drug user, you got lucky this time mate.

6. unless... you would like to be singled out as one :p
    haha pretty much the only thing is rasta colors, and i have a sweet rasta colored bracelet made out of soda tabs, so whenever an "authoritarian" comes over i just flip it inside out. :smoke:

7. Oh man, i can defs relate.

I've had my fair share of the "Sketchy Teacher" or "The Suspicious Cop" lol

8. This kinda sounds like what happened to me. My friends and I hotboxed his car and then got pulled over just after airing it out, they suspected nothing. Another time i had smoked a whole bunch and then got pulled over but he didn't suspect anything either. haha

9. Ahh david man every post i've ever read from you its always been

Inspirational or awesome and you seem like you have alot of knowledge

but this Cool story bro shit has to stop man.