Don't you just love when..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BurningBud, Sep 6, 2010.

1. You find bud hidden in your room that you never knew about? Today I was cleaning out my closet and found an 1/8 of Pineapple kush in an empty Tylenol bottle :).

Ever happen to you guys also?

2. i had just worked my ass of for sum bud money when i went to put on my shoes to head out and found a gram sittin in them. i then used the money for burger king

3. Wait...seriously?
    When I get an 8th I make sure I know where it is....I wouldn't misplace weed ever.
    MAYBE if I was hammered, and that's only a mayyybe.

4. I found 2 grams in my winter coat pocket. I was so happy.

5. This happens occasionally.

I found a bag under my desk with a rolled joint and a two bowl nug in it. That was nice.

6. The biggest ammount I ever helped find was 2 years ago. My cousin dropped a half oz. inbetween the wall drunk as shit...not a big deal for him if you know what I mean ;). His dumbass didn't even remember until he was out like two weeks later. As were all scavaging the floor, table, and couches he stands up and goes "OH SHIT I JUST REMEMBERED QUICK GET ME A FISHIN' POLE!". We all busted out laughing thinking it was a joke or something. Gives us all the evil eye and says "Hurry the fuck up ya jackasses". Gave it to 'em and he goes inbetween the wall, I had to shine a flashlight through the hole he dropped it though. And after about 15 minutes of yelling at eachother, he comes out with a half in his hand and literally everyone looked like :eek: lmao.

7. Well I still live with my parents and i have to hide bud, so I I guess I hid it so well I forgot about it.

8. Actually, a couple months ago, I found a fat dub in my NFL Reciever glove. Dunno how it got there, but I know that I toked a big blunt with that.

9. Ummm i think the words you are looking for are FUCK YEAH!
    :metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

10. 2 days ago, I found about 1/200 of a gram in a tiny bag I've had hidden for 3 years.
    I considered smoking it for a second. That's pretty sad.

11. lol ^^ 1/200 of a gram?
    yeahh I love finding weed.

I usually run out of pot, and I'll be tryin to get it everywhere, and most of the time ill end up finding a few bowls in my grinder.

I was with my friend and we smoked all of our bud, and forgot we had another half a J in the grinder, and we rolled up a blunt like 20 mins before and forgot about it lmao.

12. Haha @ the guy who found 1/200 of a gram

13. I got drunk and bought weed at a party before and forgot I bought it until I stuck my hand in my pocket the next morning. That's about it.

I was like $40 short and it was an eighth of schwag. A friend said I said "I'm making a business investment for shitty weed worldwide."