Don't you just love that?

Discussion in 'General' started by blondiee420, Aug 17, 2009.

1. I've seen plenty of funny pet peeve threads, "don't you just hate it when" threads, what grinds your gears, etc..

But I think it'd be nice to reflect back on life's little extras. Something that made you smile, or made your day a little better. Big or small, doesn't matter.

I'll start.

Don't you love it when you find random money or bags of bud you forgot you even had?

I love it when you look up at the sky and it's just about sunset and the sky is a mix of pinks and purples and blues and big puffy white clouds.

I love it when I have a nice or funny conversation with a random person- at the gas station, store, work, etc. Making a stranger smile is always a good feeling. :)

Now you! :)

2. #2 ZarTheDragon, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
    gettin a nut.
    meeting dimes.
    finding money.
    learning something new.
    sunset colours.
    getting randomly smoked out by people :D.
    having a good run on the mini ramp or a good skate day.

3. when driving home from anywhere and theres no traffic and the lights are all green. thats just the bees knees.

4. #4 zombiegreen, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
    getting a new tattoo
    getting high as fuck
    when I get a cut putting rubbing alcohol on it :D
    finding one more can of beer in the fridge
    taking a piss after holding it for what seems like an eternity
    bombing a hill on a long board
    oh and ROLLER COASTERS!

5. Don't you love it when you and you're friend get of with warrants, posession, paraphernalia, and vandalsm while high as hell?

6. I love it when I go fishing, and actually catch fish.

7. when i go to one of the delis or coffee shops around here and the people working have my name and order memorized. I always order the same thing at most places and it makes me feel special when I walk up and they're already getting started on it :eek: