Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't you just love it when...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by anarkin, Oct 3, 2008.

1. I was out of weed and wanted a joint, so I was collecting roaches from around the house when I found a bag of weed with about 5 grams in it. I dont remember buying it but it's bone dry and this joint is giving me a nice buzz.

Don't you just love free weed?

2. well, it wasn't exactly free since you did pay for it originally (i assume)

3. yeh man once i found a sack i bought for emergencys, had about 7g's in it.
    Even though i payed for it origanaly it was a very happy night for me. :D

4. Yea I probably bought it with tip money from the bar one night and forgot it, but tip money is sort of like free money. I went from hopping to have enough roaches to smoke a decent second gen joint to having enough weed untill I get paid tommorow morning.

Still made me smile.

5. or finding nugs under the sofa where you smoke? hehe.. you just have to brush off the dust bunnies but that shit burns well without it too!

6. sometimes i find a lot of shake that i just broke a nug off on a book or something, and just forgot about it. It's always came through clutch when I have no buds.

7. man I could totally go for fishing dome bud right about now I'm completely dry