Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't you just hate...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brosephstallin, Oct 9, 2011.

1. That first day of the t-break. When I t-break, I can't stop thinking about blazing and I don't want to do anything but sit down roll a fat L and smoke it :/.

2. oh yes. when i first start a t break, the first like 3 or 4 days all i can think about is how easy it would be for me to go pick up a sac and everything would be perfectly fine. after the first couple days im usually good though and can keep my mind off it

3. That's how I feel about cocaine.

4. And people say weed isn't addictive at all :rolleyes:

5. only habitual :p

6. I've been dry for 4 months. I'm picking some up Monday. You dont understand my excitement. :D :smoke:

7. I bet that feels fantastic... it's like going to an amusement park.

8. lol get ready to fly high like a kite

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_WgCGOWae4]Frank Zappa - Cocaine Decisions - YouTube[/ame]