Don't you just hate it when..

Discussion in 'General' started by TheGanja, Dec 25, 2008.

1. #1 TheGanja, Dec 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2008
    somebody gives you bad rep, just because they didn't like your opinion? Or when somebody gives you bad rep for no fucking reason, and then they laugh about it. Like, here you go LOL. I've only gotten bad rep once before, but it was so stupid, and i know for a fact theres people that abuse the fact that they can give out a bad rep bar.:mad:

COME HERE AND VENT, ABOUT SHIT LIKE THIS

2. don't worry about the small shit bro

3. yeah it just sucks, cause this place is actually pretty cool, but theres people that like to ruin it.

4. there are people like that everywhere man, its just a part of life.

5. QFT.

Honestly man, those are the people that you can laugh at and not feel bad about it, because they would do the same.

6. dude rep means nothing, fuck it

7. word .

id only complain about rep if i had an actual red neg rep bar and i didnt deserve it

but you dont op so you shouldnt be complaining

8. Now you have 2 green dots.

9. fuck em. its the internet. u can only be serious like 15%[if that] of the time
    thats why i troll around here saying things like shape shifting blood drinking lizard people live under your bathtub..
    ya
    they do

10. the internet truly is serious business. ahh rage rage rage

11. LOL - yeah I know what you mean when someone out of the blue sends you bad rep

some dick on here once sent me neg rep for welcoming a blade to the city saying that everyone is welcome - I mean WTF??

completely uncalled for and totally random :confused:

12. dont sweat the small stuff man

13. i hate when you open up your rep thing and theres nuetral rep left by some stranger and the thread got deleted and they didnt leave any comment or the comment gave no clues as to what the hell they were implying.....so its basically nothing. and your just like '...........aight'

14. It is pretty annoying when you get randomly neg repped because you tried to make a joke in a thread that some douchebag found offensive. But it's just the internet.

15. yea it sucks when they don't explain what the rep is for. I only had it happen to me once that pissed me off, because it was unrelated to the thread.

I don't care what my "rep" is though. Most ppl get +reps just for pics of bud they bought. The system doesn't mean anything to me.

But i guess its cool that it gives you guys something to worry about.

16. Who cares? Rep is just something to occupy the kiddies so they'll post more and try be "e-cool".

17. Yeah it really annoys me too. That prick Rhythm of Life gives -rep to anybody for anything.

18. guys i was just fucking around to be honest with you, but i cant believe people actually gave me rep rep. thanks to everyone, and i only got one bad rep bar. and for the few people that got pissed off at this fuck you. shit i love GC.

19. If ther ARE people abusing the rep system (which they arnt to you, you had only gotten one neg rep)

TELL the mods! they will do something about!

The mods here on GC are very good, and here to help.

20. It's serious to Bluttfuel lol!