Don't you just hate it when you get ripped off

Discussion in 'General' started by bitebigyaks, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Don't you just F'n hate it when you get ripped off:mad:

I'm new to NoVa and don't know anyone here, so I'm chill'n at a bar after work and get to talking with this guy. One thing leads to another and we start talking about smoke. I tell him I'm new and don't know anyone and have been out for a couple of weeks (i'm die'n) He says no problem I live right around the corner and my roommate has some.

So I give him $25, figuring I'm about to get ripped off, so I only give him the 25 spot.

3 beers later, no dude. F'n hate moving to a new place and not knowing anyone because w/my JOB its not like I can just go around asking people, and my work really does not lead in that direction...

I'm F'n die'n w/out my smoke...

Peace
    BBY

2. wow man, that sucks im sorry. I will be hoping you get some good smoke soon my brother from another mother

3. Thanks bro,

I'm thinking about going the overseas route, but I have no knowledge

Peace
    BBY

4. sorry dude. fuck getting ripped off, dirty bastards!!
    :mad:

5. Yeah that sucks, a little tip for the future, dont give him the money first and drunk people in bars probaly not the best connects, they tend to need money.

:smoke:

Budzilla420

6. why not grow?

sucks bout no connect though, i figure that what goes around comes around. theyll get wats comin. fuck em.

7. Yeah bro it's karma.. I got ripped off pretty badly a couple times by the same person and I stopped goin to him after the second time. He was a good friend who I trusted, but about 2 weeks after I got ripped off he got in a 5 on 5 brawl and he got his ass kicked. :smoking:

8. Well I got very nice buds in Norfolk, va ..

9. Never let your money leave your sight. If you hate gettin ripped off then dont.

On a positive side, bad karma for him so whatever.

10. yea, NEVER give money first, thats almost like asking to get ripped off, you cant see where you got it, you cant wiegh it out and bitch about it if it IS off, so DONT do that :D

11. you should've asked why his "roommate" wouldn't front him the bag

12. real talk

13. Go back to the bar every few nights and look for him. Hes gotta have to pee sometime, when he does, follow his ass into the bathroom, choke him out and drag his ass into a stall splinter cell style.

14. Dude,

If you were closer than 3 hrs from me I'd be there:smoking:

Peace
    BBY

15. Well I'm about 10 minutes away from you. I have a constant supply of beasters and every once in a while some real dank stuff. You are in Fairfax? Go check out GMU campus, you will easily find some pot there. Especially if there is a concert at Patriot Center (the type of concert where there would be pot).