Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't You Just Hate It When You Can't Find Hydro?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StreetracerGTR, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Ok so i am a daily smoker and i usually buy hydro from this one guy.... well this one guy got busted and i cant get hydro!! Its driving me crazy.... i live in Polk County Florida and people are wanting $180 for a half of hydro.... isn't that just crazy!!!???!? What ever happened to $90-$100 for a half???

I can get regs for 80-100 an O.....but really who wants regs?

Life sucks right now.....LoL.....

2. 180 for a half ounce of some good dank isn't too bad.

3. thats standard price for good chronic. we sell zones of dank for 450ish. ha.

4. hydro simply means it is grown hydroponically. it doesnt mean its good quality, but i dont doubt the stuff u got was dank. prices across the country have definitely gone up in the last year. good luck with finding a new hook for hydro, just keep expanding your search through stoner friends

5. It can.
    But "Hydro" is also slang for piff/dank/headies around here.
    and many other places.

6. No bro trust me i no what hydroponic weed is... i use to get for $90 a half....people are just all about making money these days...

7. 180 for a half doesnt sound bad. you were getting hooked up 90 a half for dro.

8. You find me a zip of dank shit for 180 and ill walk to you. Unless your in canada or amsterdam that just aint happenin. Or maybe if your best buddy grows it. And hydro means hydroponics it isnt a type of green man. sheesh

9. i live in bc and a half of dank costs $110, $180 seems like a reasonable price for other places...