Don't you hate..

Discussion in 'General' started by DESTROY 666, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Dry days.
    =[

fuck .

everything is so much more expensive in MI then in FL.

anyonelese?

2. No, I never have dry days. I always have weed. And I love playing my Fender Stratocaster. It's the fuckin' shit.

3. Eh my dry days are self imposed...also MI is cheaper than FL from what I see in the stash thread...

4. rofl noooo way.

MI is shit.

5. Playing on a mexican strat for my set this summer. So beautiful...

6. well this is my first dry day 10 or so months

but i rolled super hard yesterday and although im dry today, im really happy and upbeat (wierd because usually i feel shitty after rolling)

im also excited about finally dreading my hair last week, now i can grow it long instead of having a bob dylan mixed with african hair fro

plus im getting more weed tomorrow

hey o

good luck getting through the dry spell tho

edit: since theres some guitar talk, ive been enjoying playing my ibanez rg3120 prestige, named rhiannon, i do like some strats tho

7. where you at in michigan?

8. Not having weed is like not having water. and smoking resin is like drinking your own piss.

9. lol not quite but epic comparison none the less

10. Fuck dry days especially when you got a lot of money and you want to pick up a fatass sack

11. ehh lately its been more like the occasional weed day, and always dry day. Thank god for karma, my buddies puff me down on the daily. No don't flame me for being a mooch, search my pickup threads, just a lil broke spell

12. My thoughts exactly..
    resin isnt THAT bad.

really, i HATE scraping it more than i hate the taste. so annoying, id rather just give it a bath and rid my self of the res.

---yeah, being dry is pretty weak, try setting aside like .2 from every 3.5 grams you get, and after awhile youll have a pretty fat stash saved up. Now this doesnt mean to burn it all in one session. This is your BACKUP stash. ONLY smoke it when the main stash is completely gone!. You wont ever be dry again!!

:smoking::smoking:

13. You might have known more people in FL I love MI's weed scene I just hate the weather and economy....I know so many people who can get dank

14. i live in Muskegon right now.

15. Dry days are by far not the worst. Having days when you got plenty of cash but no way of getting to the drugs is the worst. Or having no cash but drugs everywhere.

I've been looking around my home town waiting all day to hear about some opiates. Just got a call from my next door neighbor (two hours north) with cheap 7.5 oxys. Bitch tits. :mad:

16. I save up my vaped weed for dry days. Last saturday i used most of it in some firecrackers with nutella. Didn't taste too nice, but it got me high as shit actually. I only expected a little buzz. Getting high twice off your bud, that's effiency.