dont you hate...

Discussion in 'General' started by supernothing351, Jan 30, 2009.

1. the motherfuckers out there who can't drive? i live in baton rouge LA and idk what it is abut louisiana but these people cant drive worth a shit. coming back from vacations we know when we get into louisiana because slow people drive in the left lane, come over on you because they arent looking, and rubberneck every two seconds.

whats up with rubbernecking? i can easily take a look at something while driving the speed limit or faster w/o SLOWING THE FUCK DOWN. seriously if theres like just a an abandoned car on the side of the road people will slow down just to look at it. traffic sucks where i live and i try to drive so that i dont slow other people down. im not an asshole driver. i try to get out of peoples way when i turn, not take my time.

sorry this has really been bugging me lately.
    anybody else hate this as much as me and or has a story about sucky ass drivers?

share the hate!

2. oh gosh, tell me about it. i live where there's a lot of asians.

3. They are being careful and cautious, not looking at shit. You're from a place where everyone is fast-paced. Its not like that there.

4. yeahh, too fucking careful. 30mph during a busy highway. you must be fucking retarded...

5. I dont drive like that. Why did you call me "fucking retarded"? :(

6. no, that was to the people that DO drive like that.

you're not retarded, i promise.

7. haha i live in louisiana too!!!

8. now these georgia drivers

lets just put it this way

i could easily write my longest post of...almost 4k(?)...

just talking about how shitty these drivers are and the stupid shit they do

EVERY SINGLE TIME I GO FROM POINT A TO POINT B

and its not that i have road rage or anything like that i have never had any complaints before about drivers

but this place is ridiculous when it comes to that

9. where you live in LA? it probably sucks there too lol. wow your 666th post was about louisiana, go figure!

10. Try living in a state where everyone comes to retire and drives 25 mph in a fuckin 50. Coupled with the snowbirds from every corner of the globe not knowing where the fuck they're going from Sept-April and you're bound to blow a blood vessel or two trying to get 5-10 miles down the road.

Fuckin' Florida...

11. ha fuck that

that must be ft myers

i never have problems with florida drivers

12. try living in a state where everyone drives at least 10 over. first few times driving stoned i got tailgated because i was too paranoid to speed.

13. B.J. has 666 posts.

Yes, BJ.

and fuck florida main, people don't give a fuck about anyone else. everyone is an asshole with a 3000 lb machine to slam into shit

14. damn if you guys think florida drivers are bad never ever come to atlanta

i never really have any problems in any cities in florida...

lil bit in the Ucf area