Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dont you hate those?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bakedassninja, May 5, 2011.

1. I know everybody watches television, and I'm almost positive the majority of you have seen those stupid "above the influence commercials"

Don't you fellow members just hate how they blow everything out of proportion calling it things such as a gateway drug? Or stereotyping marijuana even though they don't even have personal experience?

This just aggravates me and I wanted to see if you guys get mad too.

2. I only find it annoying because it encourages people to think of themselves as better then others simply because they don't use drugs or alcohol, ironically, most of them do use drugs, just the legal ones like caffeine.

3. I actually find them hilarious in the just how ridiculously the portray drugs and how they completely fail to make their points. Of course I also do get pissed off a little because I know that there are a good number of idiots who actually buy what they're saying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D5xgk78vHw]YouTube - Above the Influence | "Diner"[/ame]
    I have to get together with some friends and act this one out in a Waffle House or something at some point in my life.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHGK3J_u5ts&feature=related]YouTube - Above the Influence | Ordinary Day[/ame]
    The first thought that came to my mind after watching this one was, "That would have been an even better day if they were high."

4. I mean, don't get me wrong. Some of the facts they have are true. But they also say some ridiculous things that never happen and people believe it. Smh at people these days

5. Neither of those two commercials really argue against weed.

Wanna get high?

No.

Oh ok.

6. Hell, I don't even see a problem with the first one, I'd trade drugs for free food any day.

7. I'd use the money I was going to pay for the food with to buy weed

8. I still say they are both high in that Ordinary Day commercial.

9. Oh shit, that's genius, getting free food and getting high.

10. and this is unrelated kinda, but that bitch used a pretty fucking big rock to throw at his window. How bout a phone dumbass?

11. The guys at Above the Influence are so tweaked out on meth they think it's the eighties and cell-phones are big fancy rich business men like Gordon Gekko.

Meth.

Not even once.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYyJL9FqDKM&feature=relmfu]YouTube - Above the Influence | Respect Myself[/ame]

Look at this one, drinking weed and pills make up the core of this person's morals and ideology. Nice one.

13. i dont think ive ever drunk weed or pills.