Don't you hate the person who...

Discussion in 'General' started by BlizzardKush, Apr 29, 2010.

1. takes 4 hits off your blunt before passing, won't take you home because you have some weed on you or he is "too high", will bring a pinch of weed to throw in on an L when you throw in a whole gram, who rolls reggie in your dank blunt. Yeah, it was a bad night.

2. Or says they'll match you on a bowl, you pack with dank, they pack with mids.
    Or says they'll give you money, smoke them up a dank bowl, they give you $1. Prick.

3. It's gotten to the point with the people I smoke with that we don't care.

We all smoke each other up so it all evens out, but I know what you mean - I've known people who are like that.

My friends and I have been smoking together for like 8 years though so we know money comes and goes, we help each other out.

4. I agree with that completely, this was just a guy who I've never met at one of my friend's places.

5. This. But with pieces. It's ridiculous, I'll take a hit, pass, and then you take 3 hits and leave nothing but ash for me to hit. wtf.

6. Anyone who takes more than 1 hit on glass needs to be put in their place.

7. I usually smoke all my friends up, and I never expect weed or money in return. We almost always have more than 1 hit, we'll take a few tokes, pack a new bowl, take a few tokes, back a new bowl etc etc

I don't see what all the fuss is about.

8. How bout the kid who doesnt have a job or money, but is always askin you to smoke him up. I'm a really giving person, and I gotta admit when he turned 18 and got his money from his mom dying he really hooked it up with dank, so it wasn't in vein, but at times people who leech your weed and cigarettes and contribute nothing back get annoying, but this kid paid me back in the end. Gave me a place to stay and food when I was on the street, and of course the whole crazy summer of him buyin all the drugs.

9. QFT. I'm notorious among my friends for calling people out on this kind of shit. Especially if it's my weed, and it's someone who didn't throw down, if someone tries to take more than 1 hit off glass, or more than 2 off joints/blunts, I will call them out, and probably not smoke them out for a while/ever again. People need to learn it's not ok to sneak hits off of other people's bud. It's probably my biggest pet peeve among stoners.

10. I here stories like this all the time and it makes me realize what great friends and family I have to smoke with. We have never had any sort of tension related to this kind of shit.

I always recommend the book "Pot Culture" to newbies. I got it from my brother before I ever started smoking and it helped me get a head start on vocabulary and etiquette so I never really committed any toking fouls as a newcomer.

Educate, don't hate. (Unless they should know better, then call them out on that shit!)

11. If thats all a guy has you're going to be pissed about it?

If you get bent out of shape over smoking some kid up, maybe you should stop extending the offer if you're going to nit pick, and especially if you don't appreciate someone else's sentiment. It's weed man, was meant to be shared. Share it with the right people, don't fucking keep count, don't mix your ego and quality of bud, I see it all the time on this forum, it baffles me.

If you're worried about sharing, you're doing something wrong or don't have enough to share, so stop. :smoking:

12. If that is the understanding you and your bud buds have, then it is fine. The default etiquette is two hits though, so outside of your circle it would be frowned upon. Any deviation from standard practices should be discussed before the herb is burning.

13. If everyone threw down equally, than yes I agree. But many time I'll be the only one with weed and I know I'm going to smoke it all up with people anyways so I sometimes will double toke so I'm not out of weed and barely high.:rolleyes:

14. I usually like to pack a bowl, smoke it, then pack a bowl for the next guy. That way we all get to hit fresh green :)

15. big balla, some of us can't afford to back everyone personal bowls.

16. Lol! That sounds like the kind of guy who would be really obnoxious when he's high, too.