Don't You Hate it When...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TokinBlue, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Don't you hate it when you are told you can get some bomb ass weed wit purple hairs and stuff all over then get screwed out of it? about a week or 2 ago i was talkin with a pretty decent friend of mine about how i wanted some good danks for xmas. Well about 20 min ago i was talking to him and he said the guy he knows wont give him any and that hes not interested. I kept on probing for answers, about how "not interested" in a buyer doesnt usually enter a dealers vocabulary. the friend of mine said that since he quit the dealer wanted to make sure he quit and wouldnt give him weed or whatever(even tho that friend has a strong will and if he doesnt want to he wont) so at this point im just thinking bullshit and he didnt try very hard to get it. 4 days ago it was at the point where the dealer was going to be getting my number and i would receive a call for what to do and where to go. All i kno is i would have been getting a decent price(quoted 50 and 1/8) of some dank and now im stuck with a single middie joint for xmas. it would have been smoked right about now but since i know im getting screwed on the danks i gotta save it.

hmm don't you feel the warmth and lovingness in this holiday air:rolleyes:

2. i guess id feel bad if that ever happend to me.. sorry tho that u keep gettin screwed.. maybe u should call a ton of people u kn othe danks somewhre out there..

3. u might yet find some dank...ya never know man, gl everybody should have some nice greenery around this time of year. if you're around the columbus area i suppose you could send me a pm or something, but yeah gl.

4. That sucks. I hate getting my hopes up for a bag of chron and then seeing either a bag of shwag, or nothin. People talk too much and dont act enough.

If you were in VA i'd hit you up w/ an Xmas bowl

5. I know lots of dealers that aren't interested in new buyers...my favorite dealer specifically told me that I buy enough and he doesn't need any more customers, so he doesn't want me bringing him anyone else.

6. thats cool and all feanor, but i just dont think it wasnt that he wasnt interested

the reasoning(if i can even remember right) was that he didnt like giving weed on credit without the money at the transaction(which ive never even done b4) and i said id be willing to give the intermediate my money then he could buy for me. ANYWAYS im done with both of them and once im back in good old(and i mean OLD) athens ohio ill be set once again

EDIT: the whole thing was just really sketchy