don't you hate it when?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Audion, Jul 26, 2012.

1. You see somebody you think is really attractive, but due to the situation you can't talk very much, and you realize when they leave you'll probably never see them again?

I saw this girl at work today when she came into the store. it was late and she was with her friend. she was just my type. cute face, a little short, and thick curly hair. we talked briefly about the water bottles that were on a display at the end of the resister. then I had to take care of a customer and she left. so unless she comes in to shop again chances are I won't see her.

I realize its no big deal but it just feels frustrating when it happens.

2. Seemingly trite now but possibly meaningful later... :)

3. I hear ya bro :( happened too many times to me

4. just wanna say i enjoy your avatar... love tech n9ne

5. Mhmmm, happens all the time OP.

6. how so.

yea well life sucks.

7. Well something that seems insignificant like the fact that you met someone interesting that you didn't get to know better could turn into something meaningful later. The beginning of a story, the first event that sets everything else off. Never know.

8. much love and respect :wave:

9. Heres hoping!

10. Happens all the time, like almost anywhere I go I see a cute girl, we make eye contact, and i'm too much of a pussy to say anything. But why don't girls ever come up to the guys?

11. if you said hello, you could have got her number.. don't talk about water bottles lol.. be a man

12. Right...

13. Fuck, story of my day so far haha. Saw this smokin hot chick, late 20s early 30s, tan, tiny skirt :drool: Was going to the same store as me too, I mostly just checked her out though lol. probably married or some shit

14. sorry but if a girl is talking to me about water bottles... pretty sure its not a water bottle she is after..

unless we were in a water bottle store :smoking:

15. don't you hate it when you burn your johnson trying to stir a bowl of spaghetti-o's?

16. it sucks bro, yesterday when i was working (im a cashier at Home Depot) i looked up and noticed this cute blondie/black haired snow bunny with a cool shirt on 2 lanes down from me, next thing i noticed she had a lip ring on her right side, i have one of my left. we locked eyes for a moment and she blushed, i smiled. funny thing is she was with her boyfriend who was right next to her oblivious and he looked like a straight edge clean cut guy... only if she was in my lane and her boyfriend wasnt around :(