Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

don't you hate it when something interrupts your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dina, Sep 23, 2010.

1. i picked up some decent mids and prepped myself with a nice movie, food, drinks and comfy seat to toke up.

after i finished the joint. i settled down for the movie when the power goes out.

im like ok w/e i can still enjoy myself in the dark.

i then get disturbed by my neighbour who is like 80 years old. i have to help him because it would be wrong if i didnt. i was high but managed to get him a flashlight.

i come back to my room and the dog had gone through my chicken wings.

ruined my whole night!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. you should put that on FML lol

3. Ah I hate high killers. Mine are usually women, tweakers, or pigs. Usually a combination of them all :p

4. LMAO nice

5. just woke up, mom is gone, time to smoke.

my life is so eventful.....:D

6. i hate when dumb fucks kill my high..

7. go downstairs to get some munchies and mom is busy in the kitchen. can't sneak the food up, and so i'm forced to sit at the table--that's ASKING for her to start bitching about how lazy i am.

8. Enough said.

9. douche bags that ask "Are you high?!"

10. this.

11. I hate when I just finish then someone calls you that you know its going to be a long unavoidable convo... Usually girls. And you cant just be like, "I'm stoned lets either keep it short or end this now" cause....:wave:

12. this. and yeah mine are usually girls who call me up or I get high with my friends and we go to a party and everyone is trying to make conversation with me and i'm just stoned

13. ahaha yeah.

14. I hate it when im high as hell and i come home and my parents wanna babble on and im FORCED to look and act normal While we chit chat til i get to my room and bump dubstep and space the hell out lol

15. yes. my girl usually argues with me right when i start smoking. and im like fuck can you wait like an hour ? lmfao.

16. the worst i had was when i was high in mid sesh and wanted to get higher then my lighter jammed lol and i couldnt unjam it. pretty lame

17. #17 newbienewton, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    Shit....I hate that. I tend to be really quiet when I'm high. The caller usually notices and asks... "Is something wrong? You're not saying anything." Then when I try to answer it usually comes out.. "Nothing's blong...I'm fing.. err..find.uhh.. I'M FINE! gerr. duh..blanga Pffffttt.. grunt." (It worked out better in my head) Then I usually make it worse by trying to play it off.

I did that with my mom once... she got a little upset with me..

"Ay dios mio! Call me back when you're not stoned, stupido!" :: click ::

I'm about to get stupid again. Here is my latest pick-up. Mapleberry. :p

[​IMG]

18. This happened a while ago afte I faced a huge doobie by myself. I was chillen about to watch Step Brothers when my grandma calls me!

I couldnt ignore the call because it might have been important. That 3 minute phone call of small talk felt like 2 hours smh

19. Yeah, always get bad luck. Last 2 weeks ago I just got done hot boxing was pretty stoned. not 10minutes later a raccoon jumps out in front of me and puts a big ass dent in my front spoiler, right after I just replaced that same front spoiler 3 weeks earlier I was so pissed off.

When I was in highschool never had a problem with GFs knowing I smoked, I just told them that I quit. Be pretty funny I'll be talking with them on the phone while Taking a bong hit they had no idea.

20. that really sucks!! but atleast you got to help out an elderly person while baked :D i love helpin out old people when im high!! it makes me feel awesome. :hello: