Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't you hate it when girls wont smoke weed but they'll drink?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iSmokeNews, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Caution real nigga talkin'

But I don't care if a chick drinks and doesn't smoke as long as she isn't complaining about the fact I smoke it's all good

2. If it's just je and her kicking it, then it will get a lil annoying, unless she's down ha.

But if I'm with a group then it doesn't matter as long as they let me get high as fuck without complaining.

3. Every male just loves the fact they, oh hey this bitch is drunk, she is going to fuck me. 

Personally, I never understood this. I prefer to wait for a nice girl to come around and be my girlfriend. That way I have someone there for me who cares about me and shit, and I can fuck her. I think this whole sleeping around business is honestly stupid as hell. It's like the point of a teenagers life, is getting a bitch to fuck. There is so much more to life hahaha

My girlfriend stopped drinking because she could be dumb while drunk and knew I didn't like it. I never gave her shit for it, she just could tell I didn't like it. Lotta bullshit ya know? Now she just blazes with me everyday, and life couldn't be better man  :bongin: 

A girl I know was around the other day, and she saw us smoking weed. Know what that slut said? Oh my god, are yous smoking weed!? She kept looking down on us and shit, I wanted to slap her. Stupidity and ignorance don't mix well. 

Kinda strange this is about girls only, considering I know more guys that hate weed but drink. 

4. nah i just hate the ones that has the audacity to say, i dont smoke because i HEARD weed makes u stupid. :huh: ..... bitch please dont blow my high.

5. Where the slutty bitches at?? 

6. I don't really care. Less weed for other people means more weed for me. 

7. I don't think children should be led to the assumption that weed is bad, but you know, it's their life. But sure, they're missing out. ;)

8. I think it's funny when people in general won't smoke weed, but they'll probably smoke a few cigarettes while they're drunk from half a bottle of vodka. :smoking:

9. Don't you hate when people are judgmental about others simply because they have different preferences instead of just worrying about themselves and living their lives?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Alcohol is addictive. That's pronanly the thing

11. Doesn't bug me, everyone has their own poison.

12. Ikr like tf weed is soo much safer nd better than alcohol best part is no hangovers or throwing up! They are all just brain washed by the media nd the fact tht weed is "illegal" (most places) but watever

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #53 breedingbitches, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    It drives me fucking crazy. With the exception of one person, all of my female friends are like that, and I'm the exact opposite. I have drank a couple times and it is not for me. The main reason I disliked alcohol was not feeling like i was under control. I feel like im in charge with weed. Its ME smoking the WEED. But I find that the with alcohol, its the BOOZE drinking ME. But all my girlfriends will say, "gurl, weed is like, not legal, and it makes you like, dumb. I seen potheads and they're like, gross and shit."AND IT DRIVES ME CRAZY.

14. it doesn't bother me at all.  everyone has their own preferred way to live their life,  and i'm not one to try "changing" people.  if they like to drink, good for them.  i do too.  i also like to smoke.  if they don't, then that's their choice and i won't question it.  if they give me shit about my smoking habit, then i get a bit peeved.  but that's not usually what happens.  i generally ignore the dumb drunk bitches who try to talk that shit to me.

for the record, i don't get why this topic is restricted to females who drink but don't smoke.  guys do the same shit. 

15. I dont like it but i dont hate them.

16. Werd. 

17. You hang out with the wrong girls. I'm a girl. And I always say I like to be a little bit drunk and extremely high. Hahaha I smoke 10x more than I drink.