Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't you hate it when dealers don't answer their phones

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ross7138, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Don't you hate it when you call all your dealers and none of them answer so you can't get any more weed :mad:

2. yeahh especially when you know they're good, they're just too lazy to come thru

3. Nope, dealers have lives as much as people refuse to believe it. Plus just like you ignore phone calls for good reason sometimes so do they. Maybe it's too sketch to sell at that time or maybe they're doing something. Don't be so selfish. They're doing you a favor by selling to you so be patient.

4. A good dealer will always answer his phone, always. My guy does. I can call him at 1 am or 7 pm, he'll answer, meet me, and we'll make the deal. Without exception.

5. It only bothers me if they say they will call me and then dont. But other than that, I dont get mad at them for not picking up the phone, their business is very risky and sometimes unforeseen precautions need to be taken. But it is annoying if you made plans to smoke earlier, and then you cant.

6. Oh please, the buyer is the one doing the dealer a favor by lining his pockets with money.

7. How are they doing me a favor if they making money off me plus it would be nice even if they aren't good just say oh im dry right now instead of not answering.. that shits just rude.

8. It sucks when you don't have a lighter.

It sucks when you don't have a piece/papers/swisher.

But not being able to get weed is the worst of them by far. It sucks calling 20 people and hearing 20 "Nah I'm dry man, my bad"'s.

And I expect good dealers to be reliable, but not 100%. I haven't met anyone who has came through every single time. One of my dudes comes through like 95% of the time at least, I'd consider that extremely reliable.

9. Dealers have lives, they don't sit around and wait for the phone to ring so they can make sales all day. I suggest you get closer to your dealers and become friends if they seem like a nice person, so if they are low or doing something they would answer the phone or call you back instead of just treating you as a customer.

10. yea dude the buyer is def doing the dealer a favor, if no one bought off him he'd be out of buisness

11. Its a mutual respect people. Your doing something illegal and so are they. Ultimately they are at more risk than you, but they are also making money because of that increased risk that most buyers arnt willing to take.

12. I guess i should just try find some new dealers but im really anti-social so its kinda hard.

13. dealers either come through or they dont, its about 50/50 in my experience. with some guys you just come to expect them to be flaky. thats why i wish weed was legal so i wouldnt have to make arrangements every time i want bud, it would be much better to be able to buy it at a gas station then to try and meet up with sketchy people

14. just meet people through bud smoking

15. Truth, you need weed and they want money, so there will always be dealers (as long as prohibition continues) and there will always be customers and neither needs one more than the other, because without one or the other the system wouldn't work.

16. yeah, that why my primary dealer is reliable, usually this is a 26 year old who has been to Fed. and his name is "Rawkey" he doesnt tell anyone his real name i dont even know it. if he isnt home or something then i have to go to the unreliable guy who, on a good day, takes 2 and a half hour.... and he himself knows hes slow yet does nothing about it.

if they are too lazy to come through then they arent a good dealer... just a shitty dealer with good weed.

17. I understand when dealers dont answer there phone, when I don't answer mine I know its for a good reason, so why wouldn't it be for them. What does annoy me is that my one dealer up here sells and runs dry for long unexpected times, good dealers should pick up before they become dry. (I realize it's not always that easy but I guy can dream :D )

18. and a good dealer would rather give you over than under... if they dont have a scale, and true dealer his living off of disability checks and their stash

19. thats bullshit...

a dealer with no other life aside from selling weed maybe

20. Once I tried to get a hold of about 10 dealers and none of them were answering their phone, was so annoying :(