Don't you fucking love it when...?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheChosenOne, Apr 20, 2010.

1. You take bigger bong rips than the rest of your friends?

Proceed. :)

(Figured I would make a positive "Don't you..." thread.) :smoking:

2. Sometimes i'll take a huge one, but i'm not trying to make it some competition and if it's there bowl pack that time I'm not trying to smoke the whole thing. I usually just hit it the same every time, not really trying to outdo anyone.

3. Is that supposed to be a good thing?

4. it is pretty awesome, as long as you can hold it in for just as long as their hits. (or longer:D). My problem is, I know some fucking PRO pot smokers. This one dude i know can get a bigger hit out of a little short pipe than i can a bong. pisses me off:mad:

5. dont u love it when u find money in a dirty pair of jeans/shorts

6. I love it when tomorrow is 4/20 and i have weed

i also love it when i get a new jane's addiction cd and have a dance party by myself to it when im blazed :hello:

i love when i only have ONE WEEK OF SCHOOL LEFT until summer vacation starts :D

7. Don't you hate it when you have that one asshole friend that tries to show everyone up with a huge bong rip but rather than proving anything just wastes your weed?

8. I try to out do my homies, sometimes hard. All my friends except two are older than me. For example I started smoking when I was 14, and my homie who introduced me was 17. So it's like that in age, and they've been smoking for years more than me, so sometimes it's hard to compete with bigger bong hits. But I don't give a fuck, I just take big rips and get high fuck competition.

9. dont you love it when you pearl a l, spark it up, and pass it around and everyone comments on the beautiful roll :smoking: