Dont you fucking hate it when...

Discussion in 'General' started by spikeystud88, Apr 17, 2010.

1. how bout when you choke on food? that's way worse. when i'm high and i start choking on food the thought immediately pops into my head "what if i die!?!? my obituary is going to fuckin say CAUSE OF DEATH: DINNER!!!!!"

2. "UpFromTheSkies is survived by his mother, father and half a plate of spaghetti and meatballs."

I hate it when you pour cereal into a bowl before looking in the fridge...then I get over it and eat it dry.

3. :laughing: tried to rep but still gotta spread it.
    and no doubt homie that shit does suck! but if there's no milk and i have strawberries and blueberries i mix those with the cereal.

4. ^Yeah I like fruit in cereal especially bananas in Cheerios.^

5. i fucking hate it when i lose my 420 weed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. i fuckinghate it when its 420 and i have an exam the next day
    AND NO WEED

7. :( sorry to hear this lol. I'm still in a haze from yesterday's activities lol

8. Don't you hate it when your best friend has a threesome with two beautiful women in your house and you're not getting any?:mad:FML:(

9. Dont you hate wen ur listening to ur ipod/cd player and your headphone's wire gets caught on something and unplugs from ur ipod? hate that shit

10. Can't say that I do.

I put my Ipod wire under my shirt so it's incapable of getting caught on anything.

11. True. :(

12. Don't you fucking hate it when you can't think of anything to hate? :eek:

13. I hate you :mad:

14. Well I hate your god damn face! :mad:

15. Dont you fucking hate it when...people buy BOTTLED WATER?

/thread :D

16. dont you hate it when you sit on your balls? it fucking hurts.

17. don't you fucking hate it when someone makes a don't you fucking love it thread?

18. Your welcome:hello:

Don't you fucking hate it when GC takes forever to post a thread.

19. people not looking at you run into you then tell you to watch where your going

20. ^fuuuuck homie that shit is the worst! i almost got my ass beat because of that!
    dude did that to me and said it with a real dick-style tone. so i was just like FUCK YOU!

if anything i apologize when i bump into somebody, even if it's not my fault.
    fuckin assholes.