Dont you fucking hate it when...

Discussion in 'General' started by spikeystud88, Apr 17, 2010.

1. you're not into lesbian asian bondage?

i believe that belongs in the 'don't you love it when' thread

2. Lol, cute.

But to answer you, no I am not into lesbian asian bondage. :p

3. Don't you hate it when people are selfish, greedy, dirty, lazy assholes?

4. don't you fucking hate it when you want to get some herb and no one has any but, then the next day everyone calls you saying they have some now?

5. when you're getting ready to head out.. and always end up waiting on that one girl to finish getting dolled up. :mad: ANY GIRL WHO TAKES TWO + HOURS TO GET READY NEEDS TO SIT HER ASS HOME AND NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE. OR AT LEAST NEVER MAKE PLANS WITH ME. :)

6. i hate work.

Does that count?

7. I hate it when people associate Rasta life and bob marley with weed. like, yes, Rastas(like me) smoke Ganja, but it is blessed, and there is a while fucking ceremony. and yes, mr. marley did smoke, but thats not like what makes him who he is. he was an amazing musician, and his message was simple. thats all. now, kids wear bob marley shirts because it has to do with something mommy and daddy said was off-limits. it pisses me off. i havent been rasta for long. but im already trying to change this.

8. Dry connects :(

9. I''m a huge bob marley fan and i know what ur saying, a lot of ppl just listen to him cus he smokes. But i own a bob marley shirt and i dnt wear it bc my mom says its off limits haha i wear it cus hes my fav music artist of all time.

I fucking hate wen cops raid a party.

10. Dont you fucking hate it when...

the person in front of you at the drive thru gets their shit and still takes forever to pull away?

11. Dont you hate it when people dont hate the same shit as you?

12. don't you fucking hate it when your parents call you mid-sex or mid-bonghit

13. ppl make assumptions about u cuz u smoke weed

14. Don't you hate it when you have 5 different colored lighters and all 5 of them dont work?

15. don't you hate it when you fuckin drop your iphone into the toilet while youre pissing and texting...
    true story. happened last night. and i wasn't even out partying or anything -i was just drunk alone in my parents house.

16. when you're so drunk you think smoking those 2 bowls of headies would be a good idea so you do it......but are too drunk to feel high and end up puking everywhere lol

17. you're blazing, your friend hands you a cup of coffee, you think holding it with nothing but your thumb and pinky is boss, and spill it into you're lap in which you were rolling a blunt in. I still have scar's on my legs from the coffee burns because i was wearing short shorts when this happened. :mad:

18. YES.

I've gotten the mid-sex call before. Huuuuuge fucking mood killer.

"Yes, mom. Yes, I know. Yeah... I got... Yes, yes, you already told me all this. Mom... I. Ok, ok. Yeah, I heard you. I gotta go... Ok. Mom, FUCK! I'M HANGING UP!

19. how the hell do you know their talking about you

20. when you're doing something fun and suddenly you have to take a crap